Poll

So, would you be okay if Disney bought Nintendo?

Yes because Pixar and Marvel are fine and/or Nintendo is in bad shape.
1 (11.1%)
No because they would make everything too kid-friendly, and I would probably want to stage a coup d'etat.
2 (22.2%)
It could be good, it could be bad, but I don't think we'll know for sure.
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: What if Disney Bought Nintendo?  (Read 22095 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 09:08:01 PM »
The Black Cauldron, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Atlantis: The Lost Empire all say hi.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »
So do Touchstone, Miramax (until 2010), Soapnet, ABC, and ESPN, incidentally.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 10:55:12 PM »
I think Disney might ruin most Nintendo franchises, especially Zelda and Metroid because they're made for a more mature audience. I bet they would make Samus a little girl and completely change the general Metroid plot by making Samus a flower gatherer and removing a Metroid's ability to suck the life out of something.

Wow... that's a little extreme, although I did once imagine a series of Nintendo-themed parodies of Disney shows like "Samus Aran-tana" and "The Suite Life of Ness and Lucas."
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:57:27 PM by TheColonelKR »
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 07:53:54 AM »
If I'd eaten anything today, reading that last thing would have shown it to me again
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 07:59:00 AM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2012, 06:05:36 PM »
If I'd eaten anything today, reading that last thing would have shown it to me again

Took me a while, but I got what you mean by that...unfortunately.
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

Print