Print

Author Topic: In SSB when you eat people what do they taste like?  (Read 3923 times)

« on: June 05, 2000, 11:02:46 PM »
Yes,I was playing Super Crash Mothers and ate yoshi and wondered if he taste like eggs.Does Mario taste like spaghetti?Does Luigi taste like linguini (or however ya spell it)Does Link taste..wait!only I'M aloud to know what link tastes like and let's keep it dat way!Does Captain Falcom taste like fried chicken?Kirby..creampuff?!?!?!It really makes ya think doesn't it...naaah ^^ but they should sell super crash mothers food in da shape of da characters and see what they really taste like..except NOBODY CAN EAT LINK!!!!Eeewww does Pikachu taste like a rat or cheese or..ketchup?hehehehe ok I'm done now!
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

Kat

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2000, 11:06:13 PM »
-___-;;; no lita, im shure no one will want to taste link other than u... ^^;;; but it does certainly make you think...OO;;OWG!! then...what...does...ness...AUUGHT!!! SICK MINDED @#^&!! ewwwwwwww....

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2000, 12:43:58 AM »
on SSB when you eat someone...
to me they all taste like Chicken...although DK has sort of a roast beef taste.  Kirby tastes like cotton candy    :)

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2000, 12:22:10 PM »
Let's see, Mario tastes like spagetti, Luigi tastes like pizza, Yoshi tastes like eggs, DK tastes like bannanas, Kirby and Jigglypuff tastes like marshmellows, Ness tastes like brains(people eat brains in other countries), Falcon tastes like turkey, Samus tastes like a tin can, Link tastes like salad, and Fox tastes like steak.

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2000, 12:23:36 PM »
Oh, and Pikachu tastes like barbiqued hotdogs.

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2000, 10:25:40 PM »
Being a Yoshi, I know stuff like this. Mario and Luigi have pretty much the same taste. they taste like spaghetti. Link has kind of a bland taste and kind of hurts when you swallow (that stupid sword). Samus has no taste, being the suit. The suit hurts to bite. DK tastes like steak. Falcon tastes like fried chicken from all those fire moves. Ness tastes pretty much like Link. Yoshi tastes like chicken sort of (since dinosaurs evolved into birs). Kirby and Jigglypuff taste like marshmellows. I like to roast them first with the fire flower. Fox tastes really weird. I guess that he tastes like real foxes do. Pikachu tastes like the rats that they ate on "Survivor."

*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

Print