Print

Author Topic: X-BOX SUCKS!  (Read 4780 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: September 10, 2001, 09:28:34 AM »
One word to describe the horrible Bill Gates and his financial disaster, the X-BOX: LOSER!

Bill Gates may be one of the richest men in America, but come on, he doesn't know a thing about making videogames! Nintendo even did better with the Virtual Boy, and that was their biggest failure since the creation of Pokemon!

If any of you Microsoft/X-BOX haters agree with me, then please reply to this post...

P.S.: I changed my mind about SEGA. If they want to do a horrible thing by being a 3rd party developer, then good for them. I never really liked them anyway! PlayStation is way better than SEGA!
---------------------------------------------
PlayStation and Nintendo forever!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2001, 12:39:28 PM »
you know MM its very hard for us to take your opinion seriously when alls you do is change your mind and shout random insults at any company thats not nintendo

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2001, 01:11:14 PM »
Really I cant diss Microsoft because without it I coulnt even get on the Net! As for the X-box I havnt even played it so I cant make my opinion. By the way, your right what you said about Pok'emon

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2001, 01:53:33 PM »
oh btw MM X box is succeding (sp) and pokemon was the biggest HIT for nintendo since mario and zelda. i know you don't like ( I'm not to fond myself ) but facts are facts.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2001, 03:00:46 PM »
I personally don't really like it because it's compitation for GC. Of course GC will be better. I'm not dissing Microsoft cause like many other people, I wouldn't be posting!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2001, 03:53:05 PM »
Its all about options.  Sure, a Mario game will never be created by the X-Box....but i bet other cool games will.
besides, a little compatition never hurt Nintendo.  Just shows how good they are.

And the comment on how Sony turned third part.... i like that better.  Sonic is gonna be cool on the NINTENDO Gameboy Advance.

HAhahahah   Sonic, on Nintendo!   Imagine that ten years ago.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 05:29:40 AM »
I'm not gonna diss anything,exept X-box.I really don't like it.

I think I see a flame war..

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2001, 05:33:56 PM »
I shall destroy all that is X-box.Viva la Ressitance!

The point is that I''m so cool, everone loves me. That''s why I carry a broom everywhere I go.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2001, 04:35:31 PM »
I'm willing to bet that none of you have played the X-Box yet, so how do you know it sucks so bad?  Look at it this way:  consider the X-Box friendly competition for Nintendo.  It'll just force Nintendo to do better so they don't end up in the gutter.  The only reason you would be insulting it so blatantly is because of insecurity.

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2001, 03:35:50 AM »
ummm... CircusBoy...
If Nintendo is forced to do better, it's not friendly competition. It's hostile competition.

I think I can safely say that the X-Box is kind of a still-born (if you'll excuse the expression) in that it doesn't really have any crediblilty to back it up. It's the 'new guy', the intern, the newcomer to the video game console world. Plus people hate Microsoft. I hate Microsoft! DOWN WITH MICROSOFT!...
errr... hrm...(>clears throat<).

anyway, all the X-Box has going for it is $500 Billion worth of advertising (no joke) and Dead or Alive 3 (mmmmmmm... :))

lol

Time will tell the fate of the X-Box. The real competition, as I see it, is between GC and PS2, but that's another story for another thread.

~Just another pisanno.

Edited by - Mauser on 9/22/2001 2:37:10 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2001, 03:39:57 AM »
Incedantlly, I find it very easy to diss Microsoft because, while I need it to get on the net, it makes my life a living hell once I am! Bahahaha... (starts to cry...)

Microsoft is a necessary evil as I see it. The Background Radiation of the computer industry. Sadly, it seems to be spreading into the drinking water of video games. (oooh... controversial metaphors)

Truth be known: Dreamcast is the only REAL dead system. All it's rats have jumped ship; Airforce Delta, Sonic the Hedgehog, Soul Calibur...

~Just another pisanno.

Edited by - Mauser on 9/22/2001 2:42:31 AM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2001, 05:33:51 PM »
I don't believe there is such a thing as "hostile competition" in business.  They're a bunch of pale guys in suits for crying out loud.

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2001, 09:30:07 PM »
Personally I don't like Microsoft and not just because of the X-Box. Windows stinks. It's full of bugs and if I had things my way I wouldn't use Windows on my PC. Espcially Windows ME (the worst version of Winodws).

Then we have Bill Gates himself. The richest nerd in the U.S. maybe even the world. The one who has conquered the PC market. That's why I hate and fear Microsoft. With all of their money they can do what ever they want and stoll into the console market like the own it. If by some miricle they took total domination of the console market, I don't know what I'd do.

Microsoft needs to be taken out. I don't care by who but they need to be taken out.

*These are my personal and humble opinions*

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2001, 03:34:38 PM »
Help! Help! Deezer! Flame war! Flame war!

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2001, 03:35:16 PM »
Help! Help! Deezer! Flame war! Flame war!

Print