Print

Author Topic: X-BOX SUCKS!  (Read 4810 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2001, 08:25:59 PM »
what flame war, I don't see one. Just because people have two different opinions doesn;t make it a flame war. Its a simple expression of there opinion, thats what a message board was made for. Nothings more boring then a one sided conversation. Though i like mariomaniac I find it hard to respect his opinion on this issue seeing as how he doesn't really know all the facts, and is constintly changeing his mind. No offense man its just how I feel. Now I do hate the xbox I have to admit alot of so called "gamers" really seem to like it for some reason. Just because they say its all "grown up" doesn't mean that the games are going to be good. So far there all crap. There wors then that peice of crap nintendo calls the new zelda game. ok I'm done ranting.

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2001, 07:31:22 AM »
Thanx, man... Anyway, I only change my mind when I feel very strongly about sopmething (ie: Sega Dreamcast failing to live up to expectations...) Sega is (was) a very talented videogame company, and I feel that their quitting of the Dreamcast will hurt their reputation for making great console games! That's all for now...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print