Print

Author Topic: Final opinion of Microsoft and SONY...  (Read 1781 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 21, 2001, 06:34:01 AM »
Microsoft sucks, they don't know anything about making good games!

SONY sucks, they just copy Nintendo games and sell them as their own creations (Crash Bandicoot, for one example)!

Nintendo makes the best games. Period!

NINTENDO WILL WIN! HA HA HA HA!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 08:00:23 AM »
Microsoft stinx
Sony stinx
Nintendo rules

If this line appears your computer will explode the next time you click anything.

You read this far? You need a life

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2001, 10:12:56 AM »
Uhhh, no you're wrong. Crash Bandicoot was made by Naughty Dog and it's actually owned by Universal. Sony simply published the game. Similar to how Rare made DKC when it's a Nintendo-published game. While I love Nintendo, there are also several good games for the PlayStation 1 & 2 such as a Metal Gear Solid 2, Klonoa 2 and Megaman Legends to name a few. And let's not forget that while the PSX may have it's share of crap, so did all of Nintendo's consoles.

NES/Gameboy/SNES: Any licensed game (i.e: Total Recall, Jaws, A Bug's Life, ect.).

N64: Almost everything by THQ (Quest 64) and Midway (War Gods).

Gameboy Color and Advance: See GameBoy.

Gamecube: There hasn't been any crap game on the Cube, but that could all change by next year when more 3rd-party companies develop for the system.

Like I said, we all love Nintendo, but some of you seem to bashing Sony and Microsoft just because of that.

Print