Print

Author Topic: Who in this forum has a Gamecube?  (Read 3121 times)

« on: January 21, 2002, 12:41:38 PM »
Who has a Gamecube (I do).  I can't wait until Mario Sunshine comes out, it has to be pretty cool, just like Luigi's Mansion.
 n/a

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 12:57:59 PM »
I think the question is, "Who doesn't have a GameCube?"

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 05:21:45 PM »
True, taht is the better question.

P.s. I do have one.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 05:48:41 PM »
No, the question is "Who is lucky enough to live somewhere where the Gamecube is out?"

Because it's not out in England yet for some really stupid reason.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 07:42:24 PM »
Avengah, I've told you this many times already, the only reason it's not out yet is that it has to be converted to the European televisions!

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 07:48:00 PM »
I have a purple GC. It would have a Bowser sticker on it, but the sticker sheet of Melee characters has all the characters on one big sticker...*whine*

~I want my Bowser...hold the pokémons. ~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2002, 09:05:39 AM »
I don't have a GameCube yet *sniff* ... My mom won't let me get one because she thinks I have enough systems already (I have a Game Boy Advance,  Nintendo 64, and a Sega DreamCast)...
Maybe I can buy a GameCube once I have enough money, then I won't have to bug my mom about it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2002, 09:07:18 AM »
I did play the GameCube at Best Buy the other day. I thought it was AWESOME! I love the controller, it's shaped very well and the buttons are very easy to use! The game I played was a demo of Luigi's Mansion. It5 was really fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2002, 02:48:52 PM »
I don't have one!  Come to think of it, I don't even have an N64.  I am more into classic Mario.  But I do love new Mario also.  But it's more fun to play games like Mario Kart 64, and Mario party 2 at a friend's then own it yourself.

Plus GameCube doesn't have the best game selection yet!  That'll probably change!

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2002, 02:56:38 PM »
I feel sorry for you avengah, and for all the rest of you in England. The gamecube is the best console ever!

Also, I'll have to disagree with Todd. It's much better to own the games than to just play them at a friend's house.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2002, 03:32:57 PM »
i have a cube!!
it's sooooooooo cool
i feel sorry for people who don't have one
the graphics are awesome!!!!

____
bah! who needs a signature?

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2002, 10:59:59 AM »
I do, but as my cousin would say, "'Not I,' said the pig." Not that I'm disagreeing with her.....

Print