Print

Author Topic: ZSNES Online???  (Read 1883 times)

« on: March 21, 2002, 11:00:14 AM »
On my ZSNES emulator it has a button that says "internt". I was being wishful and wondering if you could play(mario)games over the Internet!!! That would be so COOL!!! We could hold Mario Bros. tournaments here at TMK!!!

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2002, 03:37:34 PM »
Yep, you can! That must mean, SMW tournaments, SMAS Tournaments, any other multiplayer games too! Give me an appointment time, IP address, and date, and we can hook up! Do you want SMW? Or SMAS-SMB? OR SMAS-SMB-TLL? Or SMAS-SMB3? Or even Tetris attack!! You choose! I have all of them!

DEEZER! You know, we can have Mario tournaments now! ZSNES has Internet hookup capability. You can add a new section to Sub-space (emulation)! It should be called ZSNES Tournaments or Mario Battle Network. Cool, eh?
Requirements:
ZSNES
56.6k Modem or higher
IP addresses for both ends
Time and Date
and a Game that the two competitor both have a ROM of with multi-player support.

Simple, no?
Now, skate! 0-/<):
Don't want that? Snowboard! 0-/<\
Not even that? Surf! 0-/<]
No? Then stay home and Play some Mario and Kirby! (>0.0>) =///=   /\/\

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2002, 07:21:36 PM »
How about some RPG type games? Isn't there a way we could do that? SMRPG tournment. Besides I wonder how it would work?

(takes a look at ZSNES)

It looks like you were right. Inorder to do this, we would have to dial an IP address or IPX if you have that.

(Takes another look)

Yep. That's the key. Now how would this work, there must be a way were this would work. I know! Multiplayer games! So I guess we couldn't do SMRPG. Star Fox might work, although you can't see your ship. Something with a multiplayer function like Star Trek Starfleet Academy might do it. Or Monopoly, that's all I can think of.

------------------------------
And now for something completely different.....

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2002, 02:15:49 PM »
Very interesting. Super Mario Kart would be the best though.
 n/a

Print