Print

Author Topic: gcn vs. xbox vs. ps2  (Read 1934 times)

« on: March 22, 2002, 09:06:58 PM »
which is the most advanced technologically?  no decisions for just the games.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over sub-con then, the mushroom kingdom then, the mushroom kingdom (the site) then, the mushroom world then, hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2002, 01:26:31 AM »
*bweep!bweep!* FlameWar Alert! Eveyone who does not wish to be burnt into a crisp clear out!!! Ok......................................................................Well it was a hard decision but...............................GCN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK I was J/K about it being a hard decsision,but that's the point! There's no Contest! So since we all know GCN rules the heavens and Earth,who is Second? I'd go with PS2.

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "MangaMan".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2002, 12:52:58 PM »
technologically right

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over sub-con then, the mushroom kingdom then, the mushroom kingdom (the site) then, the mushroom world then, hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2002, 12:53:09 PM »
technologically right?

Also known as orolo1

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2002, 12:53:15 PM »
technologically right?

Also known as orolo1

Print