Print

Author Topic: gamecube, xbox, or ps2????  (Read 6750 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2002, 11:33:25 AM »
i think x box is better.for nintendo you have to wait like 4 months for one good game to come out.ps2 is the best though because good games come out every month.x box also more origanil games not remakes.i mean come on how many times can that princess be in trouble.most of game cubes games are remakes. i really dislike nintendo now.halo is better than any game out on game cube.

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.
sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2002, 11:35:32 AM »
"Xbox is a better system in all manor.

There are app. 5000 reasons why but let me go into a few.

1st. Better games.

Someome mentioned that you have to wait for GC games to come out? Well by that time there will be even BETTER xbox games, Ninja Gaden, "Project Ego", etc.

2nd Hardware

The xbox has some serious hardware. This lets it have access to some awsome computer games like MARROWIND, etc.

Basically game cube fans can say all they want about how its better, well its just not. They usally say "Well halo is the only good game" when in reality they are only kidding themselves.

The clame that game cube will be better in the future. When in reality theres no reason what so ever that you SHOULD NOT by a Xbox over a game cube in a few months."

people have their opinions and shouldnt be flamed.

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2002, 01:20:43 PM »
Can't we all just buy Commodore 64s?

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2002, 02:29:34 PM »
Good one, Frost bite. *Goes to buy on comodore 64* Fun fun. Anyway, sey me, I didn't put shadowman 2nd coming because I hate shadowman. I didn't put mario party 4 becuase mario party games are for children and babies. If I want a golf game, I buy hot shots golf 3. And I forgot mario tennis gc. oops. And what the hell is reborn?

It''s me KinopioToad.
KT:Since sometime in April or May of 2001.
I love me.

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2002, 06:19:24 PM »
Listen Knobjockey, Mario Golf on n64 is the best golf game ever, the original Shadowman is THE BEST GAME EVER MADE (apart from maybe DKC2), and Reborn is Zelda 9.
I HATE YOU. DIE.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2002, 08:33:05 PM »
my GOD!!!!! all of you stop friggin postin here!!!!! my inbox got flooded with a bunch of emails, 15 from this topic!!! its ****ing me off!!!! i already made my decision, just stfu already

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2002, 09:43:17 PM »
Knob jockey? What in the **** is that? Anyway, i have diffrent opionions then you. Whoopy dee doo. i think mine are right, you think your are right. iYou think i'm a knobjockey or whatever, i think you a ****ing moron, there done.

I hate you.

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2002, 08:36:44 AM »
How am I a ****ing moron? Shigsy said himself that the tenative title was The legend of Zelda: Reborn.
And anyway, Shadowman has the qualities to be the best game ever made. How isn't it? The story is absolutely amazing, and ties in with the bible real well. The graphics are superb if you have a good video and graphics card (the n64 and DC versions are also beauties). The music is amazingly atmospheric and oh so cool. The gameplay is out of this world, with great handling and variety. One second you're riding a subway train, the next you're in the sewers of a gigantic fortress in hell, the next you're figuring out dungeons of LttP-standard. The voice acting is surprisingly good, although Nettie is a bit over-the-top sometimes. The scale of some levels is amazing, with some areas being the biggest in video games. I think the Asylum altogether clocks in at over ten square miles (no joke). It is extremely original, and is sooooooooo well thought out. It's simply perfect.
UNLESS.... you've played the PC version on a keyboard and/or mouse, or the glitchy PlayStation version. Man, that SUCKS. Little old PSX simply does not have the hardware to realise such a complicated engine. Oh well, hang in there little buddy...
I rest my case. And IMO, the n64 and DC versions are probably best.

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2002, 07:18:38 PM »
oooo....a possible flamewar breakout!!! nevermind, kepp posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2002, 07:30:50 PM »
In that case, Reborn is PERFECT!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2002, 08:55:01 PM »
"sniff,sniff"hmmm I smell a flame war.

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2002, 11:40:51 AM »
Okay, you got me on the Reborn part. Feel special. Anyway, there is no flamewar...yet. He just keeps calling me a knobjockey or whatever because I hate Shadowman. It's not a horrible game, I just don't like it. My uncle loves it, except for it's ending. But he's just dissing me for hating his favorite game. Geez, cry me a river. Now we have a flamewar, happy?

I hate you.

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2002, 11:54:20 AM »
Oh wait, here's all my favorite video games.
Ninja Gaiden, ninja Gaiden 2, super mario rpg, super mario allstars + world, the original Batman for nes, final fantast 6(3), ff 9 and ff tactics. there you go, feel free to diss them as I sit back and laugth at you for trying to make me feel bad. You stravag.

I hate you.

Edited by - kinopiotoad on 8/13/2002 10:55:26 AM

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2002, 01:44:03 PM »
I LOVE YOUR UNCLE! Lol, just kidding. Anyway, those are great games that you chose, although I do think it's strange that you chose SMAS+ over Yoshi's Island.
However, these are my top 20:

1.Shadowman
2.Donkey Kong Country 2
3.Super Mario Sunshine
4.Zelda: Link to the Past
5.Donkey Kong 64
6.Gauntlet 2
7.Mickey Mouse: Forest of Illusion
8.Zelda: Ocarina of Time
9.Final Fantasy 3/6
10.Super Mario All Stars
11.Banjo-Kazooie