Print

Author Topic: Gamecube's Dying  (Read 5798 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2002, 07:18:17 PM »
Thankyou, Waddle Dedede.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2002, 09:06:36 PM »
i was sceptical about the GC at first, but when i read so much stuff about it on the internet, i started to like it an then love it. i couldnt wait for it to come out!!! i still remember the day i got it. my bro bought it for me and said "heres an early christmas present" (it was around november) by then i was pumped for the release of SSBM and then when i heard about SMS, i went bananas!! now with only 7 or 8 more days till SMS, i cant wait!!!!  and i reserved my copy already!! AWOOOHOOO!!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2002, 02:53:02 AM »
ppl at ranklists hate gc.

the ones who tried to ban me will be banned!

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2002, 11:37:38 AM »
BDA dentists hate BC.

~Waddle Dedede
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2002, 05:23:30 PM »
GameCube isn't dead or breathing funny.  Whatever Vegeta read that on must have been an anti-Nintendo site.  Question 2 u: what IDIOT can be against Nintendo?  Oh yeah I remember, Bill Gates.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2002, 09:35:00 PM »
Just for your information, I read it on a video game news website, and they support all systems. They're not against anyone. They're just reporting what they know. I can't remember the name of the site, though. I found it while browsing the net for video game info.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2002, 09:36:08 PM »
P.S. And this report was from a spokesperson for Nintendo as well. And they would know.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2002, 06:52:10 AM »
It was from Iwata, the president of Nintendo. I explained that it was not the end of nintendo, and was just a hint that GCN would last longer than others.
And why does Bill Gates hate nintendo? that's complete crap. He tried to buy them out, so he can't hate them.

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2002, 03:31:17 PM »
Well, perhaps he's just threatened by them... After all, they do make better games than Microsoft ever will...

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2002, 06:39:28 PM »
Very true. Sunshine is already my third favourite game of all time!

Print