Print

Author Topic: No matter what, Nintendo will always be best at videogames!  (Read 2630 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: August 20, 2002, 03:51:56 PM »
I am glad Nintendo has "gotten back into the game" with the GameCube and Game Boy Advance. I think this is one of Nintendo's brightest days since the release of the N64. With the increasing hype of Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, and StarFox Adventures, things just seem to be getting better for the Big-N!

Anyway, here's my topic:
Okay, I am extremely angry about Microsoft even coming to the games industry in the first place. They had no business creating a videogame console! What was their reason for it anyway, to try to monopolize yet another industry? Microsoft has had troubles in the past when it came to monopolizing, so I would expect they have learned their lesson by now... but no, dumb ol' Microsoft had to join the competition that is already intense enough with Sony and good ol' Nintendo!

The same with Sony, they had no business making videogames. They suck at it for one thing--plus the company doesn't really have any experience with videogame technology.

Why is the videogame industry becoming populated by non-videogame companies? Is it because of the huge amounts of money involved, or is it just for the respect of consumers?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2002, 10:41:05 PM »
I cannot believe how right you are. Except, I never thought Microsoft was trying to get a monopoly on computer software. But they shouldn't have even tried to enter the game business. Oh, and I'm glad you left Bill Gates out of it, since he has nothing to do with running the company anymore anyway.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 07:13:09 AM »
I like The nintendo sony and sega company but not microsoft. Stupid bill gates and hiswee smile and the dumb look on his face. I outta slap him til his head falls off. I will put his *** in ablender and throw him into a pile of S#!*. Oh god I hate that F#@$A. Anywa You are right about intendo being great. Well thts all I have tosay.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2002, 07:48:47 AM »
You mention Starfox Adventures, which isn't even considered to be that great of a game, but you didn't mention Zelda, which has made most of the game publishers (Not PS2/XBox exclusive)'s top 10 games of E3?

Mario Wars coming soon...
Mario Wars coming soon...

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2002, 04:13:03 PM »
Nintedno will always be the best to me because of their past. Obviously, the games coming out soon wil kick so much ass it's not even funny, but it's Nintendo's affect on me and who I am is what makes me believe they're the best of all game companies. Squaresoft gives a good run for 2nd, then sega, tecmo and konami. Not to mention capcom and the great computer company of Blizzard. But nintendo will always be king of the companies.

I hate you.

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 04:33:06 PM »
As far as I know, Baby Wario, people have been roaring* about SFA...

*With excitement and anticipation, that is.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 10:21:28 PM »
Yeah. That game is gonna be almost as DA BOMBy as SMS.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2002, 11:54:13 AM »
Okay, I can live with Sony making videogames. They have proven their superiority with the PS2 console and they have had tons of success with their marketing strategies for the system.

But I just can't stand Microsoft, with their stupid theories that online gaming is the future for videogames! Did you know that the XBox was built to be completely Internet compatible? Well dumb ol' Microdick thinks that the XBox will triumph over it's competitors because they have a much better online service. That is a load of crap! It is quite obvious that no one is really ready for console online gaming yet--that's why Nintendo and Sony are waiting until the time is right for them to unleash their online strategies.

So I give credit to both Sony and Nintendo for their success in the videogame industry, and with their use of INTELLIGENCE concerning the future of videogames and online gaming.

---
Microsoft XBox is blah!
Sony PlayStation2 is cool.
Nintendo GameCube is the best!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2002, 12:24:27 PM »
I was watching Wild On the other day, and they were in Japan, and Sony had this machine that you hook little pads onto yourself that sense your every move, then transfers it onto the computer, so you can show people all your body movements without a camera. The Japanese use it for internet "naughtyness".

-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2002, 12:08:20 AM »
Well, that's dumb.
Ok, Sony is not dumb. They're uselessly idiotic.

That was a joke.

Print