Print

Author Topic: Something's wrong!  (Read 3645 times)

« on: September 01, 2002, 06:33:30 PM »
Does anyone think something funny is going on?

It's nearly 9-11, and there haven't been any signs of Osama for about a year now...

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 03:26:06 AM »
Bin Laden's real name is Xizer.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 10:32:50 AM »
Or the other way around.

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2002, 06:15:41 PM »
acutally smb allstars master is osama binladen
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 06:34:58 PM »
guys, this is no joking matter!

everybody knows Kirby101 is osama

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 07:48:23 PM »
 Lets drop this "Member Name is Osama Bin Laden" before it gets out of hand now, shall we? Seriously, it's now been over played and wasn't that funny to begin with.

Maybe you don't want to face it, but this is a serious topic. Granted, some people face situations like this with "humor," but I don't see a need for it.

It's widely debated as to whether or not Osama is dead. Personally, I thought he was, at first. With a man that can minipulate the media and with such a big ego, I would have imagined that a new thread or video tape would have surfaced. Alas, that was before. Now, I think it's been too long with no evidence. There are many people looking for him, and a Twenty-Five Million dollar reward is nothing to sneeze at. I would have imagined someone would have found his body. So, my guess is that he's still out there.

It's also a concern that on September 11th there will be a new terrorist attack. Granted it's just speculation, but we must now face, it's a reality. My personal opinion, if you want it, is that there won't be a problem, but who knows? There could be anything, anywhere, any time. I've got my faith that everything will work out, as we know America has faced a lot and come out on top. Yes, somthing is indeed wrong, but it's something that can indefinitly be rectified.

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 03:18:51 PM »
Y'know, I was going to make a Member named "Osama Bin Laden" and joking around with what he'd do (say, destroy Microsoft and wait for someone to say "YAY!" and then planning to attack Nintendo), with the last post having "Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?". I got the idea from "MR BIZZ" (GrimSack), well, sort of.

After I saw that "Osama's real name is Xizer" post, I decided not to go with my orginal plan, and instead decided to see your comments about it.

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2002, 02:40:41 AM »
There probably will not be a terroist attack on 9/11, IMHO. They will probably wait until a week or two later.
I mean, people will be like, "Phew, no attack", and then the following week...
Never under-estimate the Al-Qaeda.

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2002, 12:06:43 PM »
Accually, Sey me has a point. That could happen.

Then again, he might be in some cave not knowing what date it is.

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2002, 02:44:59 PM »
Guys, there WAS almost an attack today. Yeah! Some guys were like at this diner, and we talking about 9/11 saying something like, "they though 9-11 was bad, just wait until 9-13!" So, luckily the waitress over heard, and they were caught in Florida with bomb detinaters in their cars. So, there is some stuff going on. But a question that was on my mind, if you feel like anwering, is if there was anyone who was "involved" somehow. Like, a relative was in N.Y, or on one of those planes, on even in the buildings! I know it's a hard questions to ask, but an even harder one to anwser. Since this message board stretches through out the whole world, I was wondering if anyone was effected by it. I was mentally, even though I don't live anywhere in N.Y. In the US, yes, but in N.Y. Where were you all when it happened? What went through your mind? How do you feel about it now, even though it's been a year? Again, you don't have to answer ALL of the ?s, but I just thought I would ask.

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2002, 10:24:16 PM »
Wow, a place to discuss politics!

Speaking of which, how many of you here are Democrats?  Err...*notices Bush swearing at LTEagle*

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2002, 07:02:25 PM »
I AM!!

:)
I like cheese!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2002, 08:47:43 PM »
I'm not. Yeah, weird about those guys at the diner... goo thing they caught them, the lying idjits!
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2002, 03:47:33 PM »
There's only like four people here over 18. Children are not affiliated with any political party. (In America, at least)

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #1:

"You are a moron. A complete idiot. The very fact that you haven`t died yet in some sort of comic mishap baffles me."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2002, 09:53:21 PM »
I was going to point that out when I posted, but then I got tired and forgot.
That was a joke.

Print