Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3  (Read 4860 times)

« on: September 19, 2002, 04:42:30 PM »
Well, it's almost here.  I saw the funny commercial.  For some reason, I really felt like getting it, because I'm a mario freak.  I keep telling myself not to, because I spent 50 bucks on the SNES one, and its not worth it if that ****ed Mario Bros. is there AGAIN!  Jeez, lacking in creativity or what?

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2002, 05:08:55 PM »
Well, they DID replace the "vweemp vwoomp"s with the "ylalp"s, "ylum"s, and "hrrrrrmm"s.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #1:

"You are a moron. A complete idiot. The very fact that you haven`t died yet in some sort of comic mishap baffles me."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 06:54:34 PM »
I am going to get it, seeing how I don't have Either of the original SMAs and thus I haven't played SMA Mario Bros. No, I have yet to see the commercial.

PS: There better be some bonus for clearing all levels with 100s...

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 07:07:03 PM »
Yeah, but what else would they add? They couldn't do anything else to make it better... could they? I dunno, maybe more levels or slightly changed versions of the existing levels...
Todd, I think you don't understand why they always have Mario Bros. on the cartridge: It's so if one guy has SMA or SMA2, then they can still link up with SMA3. That way, everybody doesn't have to have the same cartridge! It'd be nice if they actually added a new game, but still, it's a good idea that they keep the same game on it. That's what makes them all Super Mario ADVANCE. And now I want to see the commercial...
Oh yeah, I'm glad they put Yoshi's voice in this time...
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2002, 08:45:29 PM »
Actually Yoshis been given a new targeting system.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2002, 08:57:25 PM »
Like the one from Yoshi's Story?
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2002, 01:25:22 PM »
heh heh that commercial was funny he threw an
egg at a car anyways yes im going to get it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2002, 09:14:11 PM »
I WANNA SEE IT!! WAAAAHHHH!!!
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2002, 11:06:43 AM »
Well, they could've added a different mini-game, or Mario Bros. and something else.  I mean Super Mario All-Stars is only about 10 bucks, and that has four updated games with it, and I think that's a bit better!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2002, 07:35:39 PM »
For SNES, it might be better. I played the demo of it today... and it's definitely better than the original. I'm surely going to get it. Yoshi's voice is great, and they seem to have revised the story text as well. it makes more sense now...
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2002, 06:13:49 PM »
I'm currently debating to geteither that or Disne'y Magical Quest. Yes, I'm a Mickey Mouse fan.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 12:14:33 AM »
I don't know anyone who isn't! And I've heard that's a pretty good game...
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 05:30:11 AM »
If you like Mickey Mouse, then why don't you get Mickey's Magical Mirror for GameCube? I heard it was a VERY linear game that has a point-and-click system - so you can't actually call it an action/platformer...

Xbox drools...
PlayStation 2 is cool...
Nintendo GameCube RULES!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2002, 07:56:05 AM »
WHERE YOSHI?

Mushroom kingdom say come out today. Nintedo website say come out wendsday. when yoshi come to gba????

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2002, 01:38:18 PM »
I read in Nintendo Power that they added new levels.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #2:

"It''s no coincidence they built the bar next to the small houses."

Print