Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Area  (Read 5898 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2002, 01:34:35 AM »
I don't think you would have to give up Donkey Kong to trade. In my game, for example, I can buy as many copies of Golf and Exitebike as I want from the catalogue at Tom's store. So what I would do if we traded is buy a second copy of the game(s) I'd be sending to you. That way we would both have the game(s).

As for saving custom tracks in Exitebike, I'm not sure. I haven't spent much time actually playing the NES games. Perhaps tomorrow I will get a chance to make a track and see whether it can be saved. I know that a block is used on the Memory Card for NES data, but that may only be for high scores.

Edited by - Watoad on 12/30/2002 11:36:41 PM
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2003, 04:42:24 PM »
I come bearing good news! I have found a universal code for... an Arwing! Just tell Nook and he'll give it to you. Here it is:

I7r45678912345
E2345678912345

This is a real code for an Arwing! I swear!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2003, 09:19:51 PM »
And it's really big, too.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2003, 09:36:10 PM »
Uggghhhh..........I HATE ANIMAL CROSSING! It's the stupidest game i've ever played(okay......second stupidest)! Digging for fossils? Meeting talking animals and delivering things? Designing stupid CLOTHES and buying and selling and having neighbors and other towns and.........It's just the stupidest concept ever! What IS the point?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2003, 10:40:55 PM »
The point is to play the game.
If you hate it so bad, why are you even here?
If you give it a chance, it's really compelling.
And I like collecting stuff.
And in this game, you can get collections of all sorts of stuff!
Oh yeah, and First Person Shooters are a WAY MORE stupid concept.

Anyway, Watoad, thanks for Excitebike! (And the other stuff... but I haven't gotten it all yet.) And I'll be sending Donkey Kong your way as soon as my shipment arrives!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/1/2003 8:45:03 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2003, 10:44:17 PM »
The point is to do all those things you mentioned, heh.

Anyway, If I had AC, all the digital beings in there would HATE me. I'd be soooooo evil!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2003, 08:35:45 AM »
the NES games are the only good part about it. i'm gonna drop an A-bomb on that stupid town and send all those annoying animals to hell!(i really do hate them. did you know one thing they can do is paint your house without you even approving! another is making you take something they found and then take half your money in return!)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 1/2/2003 6:39:01 AM

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2003, 12:05:38 PM »
Well, if you don't like it, that's OK.  But I like it!
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2003, 05:30:56 PM »
Chupperson, you are very welcome. And thanks for offering Donkey Kong! I'm looking forward to it!

Animal Crossing rules!! Why? Because Nintendo made it! Why is that important? Because NINTENDO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!!!! Period.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2003, 09:36:46 PM »
"Great game design is an art and Nintendo is the master of that art."

Anyway... there isn't any way to exchange patterns, is there? I wish I could show you guys my Starfox badge pattern.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2003, 09:39:56 PM »
Why is TMK becoming more of an Animal Crossing board than a Mario board?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2003, 11:18:31 PM »
Animal Crossing is infectiously fun. That's why.

Short of taking a screen shot to show others your design, you might be able to do what I've seen others do: use letters that represent colors, such as B=Blue and Y=Yellow, and type out, in a 32x32 format, your design. Take this 4x4 pattern (made up on the spot) as an example:

G=Green; R=Red; W=White

RWWG
WRGW
WGRW
GWWR

With 32x32, it might not fit right in the forum, and it'd probably take some time to do. If you do decide to do that, though, be sure to tell which palette you used.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2003, 11:24:01 PM »
Hey, that's a pretty good idea.
Yeah, the game grows on you. It's weird. It makes you want to play it more every time you discover something new.
And two topics for Animal Crossing vs. the 15 active Mario topics doesn't seem to be making this more of an AC board than a Mario board.
That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2003, 01:17:47 PM »
Anymore trading, anyone!?
 n/a

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2003, 04:29:28 PM »
Does anyone have the Wagon wheel, Well, or desert cactus ? I need it to complete my western theme. And anything from the Kiddie Theme is needed too. I'll traade whatever I have for them. Thanks.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Print