Print

Author Topic: Startling news from Capcom!  (Read 2257 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: January 17, 2003, 06:34:04 AM »
This article was taken from nintendofire.com:

Capcom 5... Not Gamecube Exclusive.

Editor: Adrian Santiago / Date: January 16th, 2003

Today at the Gamer's Day convention, Capcom announced that the initial exclusivity statements given were a miscommunication between companies. As it turns out, the only true Gamecube-exclusive title is Resident Evil 4.

There are currently no ports of the other titles in development at this time, but there may be in the future.
---------------------------------------------

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 08:33:26 AM »
D@mn translators!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 08:44:52 AM »
That is a shame but as long as they all appear on the gamecube then it isn't so bad.

However, this act by Capcom worries me because I was hoping that they would someday become a 2nd party Nintendo developer (like Rare was) but now it looks unlikely...

---------------------------------------------

MARIO:Luigi, dont give up now! Remember the plumbers motto.

LUIGI:Who could forget. "Dont take chances or you'll go down the drain".

MARIO:No. "When the pipe is plugged keep plunging". Pasta power!
An animator once saw a street bum, "Mario" Pedianni, and wanted to use his likeness in a cartoon, offering him a percentage of all future royalties or a bottle of cheap scotch. Pedianni took the scotch. Nothing''s stupider than a skid row plumber.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 09:31:31 AM »
Why did Capcom set us up like that? They completely lied to us just for the sake of trying to look good for Nintendo fans! I am NEVER supporting Capcom again, if they continue this evil trend...

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 12:38:30 PM »
'Miscommunication'

They just try to look loyal to GCN, but they aren't (Capcom's still cool).
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 11:26:33 PM »
It's not startling news. Anyways, I don't like ANYTHING from Capcom besides the Mega Man series. (And the occasional classic arcade game.) So I don't really care.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2003, 03:27:11 PM »
All of you who say they wont support Capcom anymore will have to go without any of the recent Ledgend Of Zelda games for the Game Boy. Another thing, I had read somewhere that Nintendo was planning to buy Capcom. Any word on this that this is true?
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2003, 03:27:21 PM »
All of you who say they wont support Capcom anymore will have to go without any of the recent Ledgend Of Zelda games for the Game Boy. Another thing, I had read somewhere that Nintendo was planning to buy Capcom. Any word on this that this is true?
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2003, 01:23:43 AM »
Not yet, but I think they probably will do that, eventually.
That was a joke.

Print