Print

Author Topic: virtual boy  (Read 11985 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2003, 09:09:41 PM »
lol.

"Whenever you tell someone you live in New York, you always get: "Wow, what's it like to live in the Big Apple?" or general questions about the city."
--I know what you mean. I got the same sort of thing when I lived in Cali. Everyone assumes you either: A) live next to a celebrity, B) Are a surfer bum / valley girl, or C) Are gay.
Those are just the Hollywood/LA/San Fran sterotypes. My town (a suburb of Sacramento) was pretty normal and standard. Everyone always asks, "Oh, how was it moving to such a different place!" Meh, ironically, it's pretty much the same culture here in NC. The only thing different is the weather and more TREES! Makes me wanna take an ax and go on a chopping spree (like I did on my non-serious AC file)! Actually, the trees make it pretty here, but for crying out loud, it's hard to see the most of sky at once!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2003, 09:10:02 PM »
*slaps forehead* Do'h
Really I guess we will be passing through Oklahoma, but our first stop is in Kansas...Ill be looking out the window for a kid with 3ft long hair..Shouldnt be to hard to spot...unless thats the current fashion...LOL...
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/21/2003 8:14:12 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2003, 09:18:09 PM »
Most people are too scared to grow their hair.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2003, 09:30:18 PM »
You mean most *guys*?

When I was 11 I tried growing out my hair--and my bangs--but it got so annoying that I always wore it up in a hair clip. Near the end of the school year, I got fed up with it (it reach probably the middle of my back) and got it cut (a little longer than shoulder length). At least my bangs had completely grown out by then.

I LOVED my hair after that. I've pretty much kept the same style up until this March, when I got it layered. Now I REALLY love it. ^_^ Oh yeah, and I also have "semi"-bangs now, in which I cut (past and present tense) myself. They're thin enough that they're barely noticeable and I can easily spray them back. I think my hair actually looks better since I did that to 'em.

...Sorry, I'm rambling... *grins innocently*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2003, 09:42:45 PM »
No, most people.
That was a joke.

Print