Print

Author Topic: Future of Nintendo a mystery...?  (Read 1913 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: September 06, 2003, 04:58:36 PM »
I have heard people saying that Nintendo is disputing the creation of a new videogame system. Someone I know who works at GameStop said he talked to a Nintendo representative, who said that Nintendo was unsure if they were going to create a new system, since the GameCube and N64 were both poor-selling systems.

If this is true, then I wonder what will happen to Nintendo. Would they become a 3rd party developer, or simply focus on their handheld Game Boy?

I really don't care if Nintendo makes another system or not. As long as they continue to create amazing games, even if they are for PlayStation and Xbox, that's fine with me!

=============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 05:16:42 PM »
First of all, N64 was probably the greatest system in the galaxy.  Second of all, If they're making Super Mario 128, I don't see how they could stop making games.

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 05:19:48 PM »
What about Nintendo's future with creating game systems... What if these rumors are true?

Nobody believed the rumors that Sega would quit making systems, because the Dreamcast was so popular, and look at them now!

=============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 07:36:42 PM »
Aw geez. Not this again. Will you PLEASE quit posting these ridiculous topics?!

1. Nintendo will not make console games for any other companies. They have said this.
2. If Nintendo doesn't make another console, they won't make any more console games.

YOU. Mario Maniac. STOP with these STUPID topics! I've had too much of this from you!!

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 07:38:55 PM »
3. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO DIRECTLY WITH MARIO
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 07:42:26 PM »
<sarcasm>Yeah Mario Maniac, stop doing what everyone else has done!  I think we should ban him now.</sarcasm>

I never lie.  AND I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!  And I''m never sad*sniff*.  And I''m perfectly *cough* healthy.  I never lie.

Edited by - Markio on 9/6/2003 6:44:50 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 07:44:55 PM »
There's nothing wrong with the regularly informed chewing out the regularly uninformed.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print