Print

Author Topic: Killer Instinct  (Read 1744 times)

« on: November 08, 2003, 09:47:04 AM »
Have any of you played this fighting game called Killer Instinct?It was a fighting game for SNES and the second version was for N64.If you know about,then tell me if you know any info if Nintendo will make it for GameCube or N5,plz.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 03:01:05 PM »
Pretty fun, I like Nightwolf.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 04:15:58 PM »
It's Sabrewolf.My best guy on the SNES version was Jago.I know how to do both fatatilities.One of them is when he makes a CAR[Yes,a car]fall on his opponent.Riptor,Cinder and Fulgore are cool.N64 was better,though.Sabrewolf,Fulgore,Jago,Tusk ruled!Fatalities were tight on that one.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 08:53:12 PM »
XD, too much Mortal Kombat for me I guess...

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 06:49:25 AM »
Yes, I remember it. Pretty fun, but kind of a Mortal Kombat rip-off (with out the fatalities). As for a new Gamecube game, I don't think so. The game was made by Rare (the creators of Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's BFD), and since Rare was sold by Nintendo, and bought by Microsoft, it will more likely come to the Xbox. But then again, Nintendo still owns like 40% of Rare, so the can also make it for GBA (with the help of THQ). Also, did you know there having a new game for the GBA called Sabre Wulf? I think it's were you play a scientist on a chase for the wolf from Killer Instinct.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Print