Print

Author Topic: Spoiler for MKDD!!  (Read 9472 times)

« on: October 21, 2003, 06:53:09 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has posted this but...

http://www.mariokartdoubledash.co.uk/finished_screens/Other%20pics/toad.jpg

Attack my Pikmin army
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 08:02:25 PM »
OH MY GOSH!! Toad's going to be in the new Mario Kart?! That's sweet!! I can't wait until Christmas!

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 08:28:58 PM »
Off topic, are you, or maybe related to, "some guy?"

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 03:09:20 PM »
A love interest for Toad. It's about time.

-------

Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 03:25:49 PM »
This will be the first 3-d game that a Toadette has been in! In case any of you lame-brians are wondering, a Toadette is basically the female version of a Toad. Just like TOad can be used to describe Toad himself, or the race of mushroom people, Toadette can be one person, or describing the whole female version of the mushroom race.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 04:31:38 PM »
Toad has such an annoying voice. He's not one of my favorite characters, but I have no problem with him being in MK:DD. But Toadette is a stupid idea. It's so gimmicky, it doesn't seem to have a lot of thought put into it, and it doesn't have any originality. This is just my opinion.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Age Is a Very High Price to Pay for Maturity
Deezer was here.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2003, 04:51:44 PM »
Something tells me that the NOW is somehow the cause of the idea of "Toadette"...

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2003, 05:01:24 PM »
I think it's a good idea.  I mean, they make a couple unecessary characters, like Bowser jr., when there's already seven koopa kids.  So if they were to add more characters, they should just make a female version.  Like goombertas, and koopa troopettes(?).

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2003, 06:14:19 PM »
no Im not related to some guy.Besides whats wrong with Toadette?look at Waluigi. go to the smae site look at their forums and thier littered with Waluigi fans(now he wasn't original)

Attack my Pikmin army
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2003, 06:26:20 PM »
No no no. You peple didn't pay attention to my post. Toadette is not a new character. Toadettes have been in Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG. They're just female versions of Toads.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2003, 10:58:24 PM »
I wish they would have added original human characters ( like the ones on Mario Golf 64)

I am to lazy to think of a signature.
I HAVE FURY

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2003, 03:27:39 PM »
Actually, I'm quite happy with all the characters they have, especially the addition of Toad.
 n/a

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2003, 05:43:40 PM »
Original human characters!?!?

...somebody shoot this guy.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2003, 07:00:15 PM »
Yeah, anyone who curretly has any type of gun, shoot that man. I hated those stupid human charaters. They were just-- weird compaired to anyone else, and way too random for me.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2003, 06:02:09 PM »
I WOULD like to see some humans in Mario and Luigi. It seems that apart from Mario, Luigi, and Peach, they've all dissapeared.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print