Print

Author Topic: Spoiler for MKDD!!  (Read 9490 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2003, 09:45:31 PM »
Humans aren't indigenous to the Mushroom Kingdom, except perhaps Peach and the kings in SMB3... how odd. But reason leads me to believe they are children of Toads... Mario and Luigi are, aren't they?

Also, it looks like they were gonna have humans in SMS, but decided to take them out. I'm glad they did. Normal humans don't belong in the MK.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2003, 07:14:03 PM »
Humans dont belong in the Mushroom world(with the exception of Mario,Luigi,Daisy,The Wa's,and the kings)

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2003, 07:15:36 PM »
oops! forgot Peach and all thier parents!

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2003, 01:32:18 AM »
Peach's grandma is a Toad, which leads me to believe her parents are also Toads.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2003, 10:26:44 PM »
She's not really her grandmother. She's just an elderly "grandma-figure".

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2003, 10:26:56 PM »
Toadette? Thats pretty cool! And I'm really glad that Toad is in this game. But, I heard that Boo was a secret character or somethin'.

------------------------------
I wonder what happens if you drop popcorn in the toilet when it has that blue junk in it.
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2003, 08:50:03 PM »
King Boo and Petey Piranah are secret Dance Dance revolution hidden chracters!! Er I mean MKDD drivers,unfortanetly

Go Power Rangers!

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2003, 03:52:20 AM »
Oh no!
Wario and Waluigi gets the best-lookin' kart in the game, it looks a lot like a seventies-type mustag!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2003, 09:38:54 PM »
Ummm... Is that bad?

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2003, 06:58:13 AM »
I know a website where you can see the MK:DD!! trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_mariokart_dd_jp.html

It's in Japanese though. The only words I can understand is the first, second, and third word that appears; the second and third are obvious, but the first reads "Finally."

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 11/2/2003 4:58:43 AM

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2003, 12:29:38 PM »
Did you see all of the secret karts??

If not go to

http://www.mariokartdoubledash.co.uk/secrets-SPOILERS.shtml

Edited by - Double Dash!!! on 11/9/2003 10:30:21 AM
I like jumping through pictures, vaccuuming ghosts and running around squirting stuff with a water pump.

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2003, 12:04:05 AM »
There are alot of Karts,I'm not going to name them all,but Luigi,Birdo,Diddy,Bowser Jr,Waluigi and toadette have their own Karts.
There are more,and you can even use the Ceremony Kart,the only Kart that ANYONE can fit in!

*cough*Luigi's Mansion is a Battle Arena*cough*
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2003, 06:38:58 PM »
I read that Luigi's Mansion has a huge central room with corridors leading off. I wonder how else that course is like... and where the corridors go...

"How do you spell 'we'? As in 'we would'?"

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2003, 07:07:19 PM »
Wario's vehicle in Double Dash is his Car that he uses in his games. Dr. Crygor built it for him.

I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2003, 03:23:49 AM »
Another Battle Arena is 'Tilt-a-Kart'.
It is a pixelated Mario in his jumping pose.
The arena tilts so the item boxes move around.Good stunt to try on your friends,eh?
Find your inner monkey.

Print