Print

Author Topic: FROSTBITE!!!  (Read 6897 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2003, 06:36:38 PM »
With that, impression time kids.

"frostbite i invate yuo to com with me an we will taek ovr tmk furoms cuz i am teh vetrain membar dont inslute my speling it jus meens you ar incomepitent poeple"

I HAVE FURY.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2003, 07:00:47 PM »
I would say lol in reply but it seems far to overused, so..... DTKF (dude, thats kinda funny)
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2003, 07:07:29 PM »
Yeah, I misspelled maybe one too mnay words.

But the message is clear if you can read it.

I HAVE FURY.

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2003, 07:21:39 PM »
Mooneye821 is like a crappy combination of Killa in his over topic-ing years and uvg, yet he has the stupid idea of taking over the golden and perfect society of the fungi fourms, spreading bad grammer, irrelevant topics and disability to use any words larger than four letters in the correct context. Personally, I think that the mods should ban him and disallow his e-mail adress to be used to create a new name.

By the way, i still think that uvg was just joking most of the time.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2003, 07:48:49 PM »
You know, it would be funny to see what would happen if Frostbite were to actually READ this topic...

Stupid Quotes: (9th edition)
AP U.S. History teacher: "Your groups may have no more than 3 people in them."
*About one second later*
Tom G. (Student in this class): "Can we have 4 people in a group?"
~I.S.~

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2003, 08:43:31 PM »
I'm sure he'd be laughing a lot.

I HAVE FURY.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2003, 09:24:42 PM »
Mooneye, You're an idiot. You have not a single ally here. It can't be you VS the world... Now Quiet your hands, grab a dictionary, and leave the forums. Run... run far away..... and never return...

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2003, 09:42:23 PM »
He could be against the world, he would just lose.  It's like when a teacher says that's no excuse, then I say, well, it IS an excuse, it's just a really bad one.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2003, 12:28:31 AM »
I invate all two com with mee ahnd ovarthrew muneye anb cill hem uhntell heh ebzilarhatens and dieys voramiouslee tuu lehve ucs en uin karg ove tha fengi fuorsm. Ahll hoo defide twu com wtih meh hall be rewandered graetly.

Excuse me, I was attempting to see things from mooneye821's point of view. I see no reason, after undertaking the deepest empathy for him, to not ban him.

I foster the most terrible animosity towards you, mooneye, and The world would be exponetally better without you and your fellow star wars nerds. I should rather say dorks or geeks than nerds, as nerds are often smart and end up like William Gates, you, however will either end up in prision, dead, selling burgers, or hiding in the corner of your padded room muttering threats to such foods as baby corn.

To the other posters reading this, do not think of me as rude or impatient. I have had enough of mooneye, who is the first poster here who I have ever truly hated.

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2003, 05:48:55 PM »
"Freedom of speech"?! Shut up!

She's drunk; it's funny!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2003, 06:12:19 PM »
Freedom of speech I don't think refers to the internet, because it's writing messages, not SPEAKing.  And some people here don't live in America, like Luigi~lover lives in Canada.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2003, 09:53:21 PM »
Comody=toilet humor

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2003, 04:16:11 PM »
My god.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2003, 02:32:54 AM »
*starts laughing uncontrollably*

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2003, 02:09:05 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA AH AHA AHA HA AHA AHA AH AHA AHA AHA AHA HA AHA AH AAH AHA AH AHA AHY AHA AH AHA AHA NA HA HA AH AHA AHA!!!

Mooneye's probably gone. Hee hee!

She's drunk; it's funny!

Print