Print

Author Topic: 15 and over, question  (Read 7651 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2003, 03:19:04 PM »
Ha ha ha! That makes me happy to laugh. As if I even have feelings. That's make me angry to hear that anyone would make fun of kids who own Gamecubes. It would make me feel sad if I ever got teased for owning a Gamecube. But, like I said, I have no feelings. I'm jeleous of those who have feelings. I want them! Oh, darn, now I feel upset.

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2003, 01:34:29 PM »
I dunno, it's evenly split at my school.  For the people who used to argue with me about which console was the best, they don't anymore, because then I yell at them for the rest of the week... :)
 n/a

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2003, 07:39:09 PM »
I am nearly 31 and the students I teach science in high school know I have a GameCube and play Mario games.  I wear Nintendo and Mario shirts to school.  I bring my GBAsp to class to motivate discussions on electronics.  I take my GameCube to school when discussing light, colors, analog, digital, etc.  (It used to be my N64 with TriStar64 I took.)  I know a math teacher that let student bring a GameCube to school once too.  I even dressed up as Mario on Oct. 31st.  Some of the students might laugh at me, but I don't care.  Even the admins know how I teach, and that it works.  On my most recent official evaluation we played a roller coaster game on a projection screen while the principal watched and even got into the game.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2003, 01:57:00 PM »
Everyone knows that mario revolutionized the adventure, arcade, srategy, and rpg elements of every game after them, anyone who doesn't like gamecube at my college is beaten to death. Half of us are majoring in electronic 3D rendering to work at nintendo.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2003, 04:23:02 PM »
No one makes fun of me for playing GameCube... they make fun of me for other things.

-------

Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 02:30:23 AM »
...That's bad.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2003, 08:20:56 PM »
I am very much against making fun of people, but a recent event in my science lab was an exception.  A guy repeatedly(I later learned) put a paper clip in a electrical outlet until an electrical shock made a loud pop, knocked him out of his stool and threw the breaker.  Immediatly someone called him stupid and someone else called him a dumb a**.  I didn't say anything to the guys that called him names.  Maybe it was wrong of them, but I think they just said what was on everyone elses mind, including mine and the other teacher in the room's.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2003, 09:16:12 PM »
I don't like making fun of people, but with certain exceptions.  My definition of making fun of someone and teasing are different, as teasing is kidding around and laughing with the person, and making fun is being a jerk with no regard towards the other's feelings.  As for your situation, you could've said that calling him stupid doesn't help anything, but what do I know, I'm just myself.

You wanna know the worst thing that can happen at school?  Playing capture the flag.  I mean, the tackling, and the competition, and the enemy creating.  I was on the opposite team of my best friend, and one guy got our flag, so I'm chasing him, and my friend blocks me so the guy scores, so I chase my friend across the field until he falls over and I throw grass at him.  And the losers had to do twenty-five push-ups.  Another friend of mine hid so hwe didn't have to do them.  ... I talk too much.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2003, 05:52:49 PM »
Simple Answer to Your Question:
You are socially unpopular

Fortunately, I am popular, so no one is uncomfortable, even though GameCube is more childish than any of Nintendo's other systems, but hey, it's fun.

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2003, 05:36:30 PM »
Can I get a what what?

Hah hah, nerd.

Whoopin de deetle
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2003, 05:52:24 PM »
"Simple Answer to Your Question:
You are socially unpopular"

Yeah, Todd. That's a great ego booster. Guess again.

"Fortunately, I am popular..."

There is no such thing. I am really not fond of a person who brags.

"...so no one is uncomfortable, even though GameCube is more childish than any of Nintendo's other systems..."

Most childish? I'd debate that...

"...but hey, it's fun."

You better believe it.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2003, 06:25:30 PM »
Uh-oh, Trainman is getting that Black Mage-look in his eye...

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2003, 09:22:47 PM »
Man, remind me never to make a tongue-in-cheek comment on this board, ever.  Heh.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2003, 12:28:54 AM »
Yes, those are the ones most likely to be misunderstood.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 06:45:46 AM »
im 13 but i recently found out from i psycoligost that my reading and maths are the same as a 16yr old.

most people at my school have a p.. a p.. a p.. ahhh i cant say it, its to horrible but here gose anyway they have a ps2 and they dont realy tease me bout the gamecube they just go "oh but thats nowhere neer as good as a ps2" they mainly tease me cause of my size (4ft 2") and my hair (auburn/orange) but yeah other than ps2 they are iterested in banging girls and picking on me and the girls r s*u*s (meaning the change boyfriends alot like every day) some are even lez  long story short my school dosent care about game system

i am the 1 and only tom ato (tomato) mario (the olny mario that throws tomatoes insted of fire balls)
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

Print