Print

Author Topic: Best Nintendo System Ever Made  (Read 6376 times)

« on: January 06, 2004, 04:14:28 PM »
Tell what you think the best nintendo system was:
Orginal Nintendo (NES)
Super Nintendo (SNES)
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Game Cube (GCN I think)
Original Game Boy
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Advance SP
other (I probably missed some so post them here, or if you think differently).

Edited by - Juji_Fruits on 1/6/2004 2:15:14 PM
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 04:21:33 PM »
Nintendo Entertainment System (Nes) is the greatest Nintendo system for these reasons; best-selling system of all time(about 90 million), saved video games, the best selling game of all time is on it which is SMB.3 and many other reasons that I won't post because I'm to lazy

Sony sucks. They make good tvs and etc., but their vids suck. They wouldn''t even make games if it were''nt for Nintendo. If you hate Nintendo, then u suck also. Nintendo owns all. Sony sucks. Microsoft shoulf of stuck with their computers. Xbox pretty much sux also.

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 1/6/2004 2:22:36 PM

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 04:32:25 PM »
SNES, but the Cube and GBA are closing in.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 07:17:49 PM »
You forgot the great Virtual Boy!
 n/a

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 07:24:17 PM »
I can't choose. I love my Nintendo systems like I would love my children if I had any. I love them all the same and could never choose one.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 08:00:20 PM »
CharginChuck's right!!!  Virtual Boy was/is great.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 08:00:34 PM »
CharginChuck's right!!!  Virtual Boy was/is great.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 08:45:42 PM »
No, the Virtual Boy sucked big toe, I liked the Nintendo 64 the best.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Fifth!

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2004, 10:54:46 PM »
I could never find a virtual boy.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2004, 12:01:24 AM »
SNES, but the Cube and GBA are closing in.

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2004, 02:17:34 AM »
Heh, Chupperson, I just now saw where you got your sig from.  Good times.

I vote for the SNES.  I still play that thing more than I do my Cube or N64.  The GBA rules too but I don't like handhelds much.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2004, 04:57:31 AM »
I would have to say the Super Nintendo Entertainment System!!
Second is the GameCube by far...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2004, 09:09:59 PM »
I think I'll have to stick with Meowik on this one.  I can't choose, because I love them all!  I think we can all agree that Virtual Boy was the black sheep of the family.  The rest have given hours and hours of great joy so often, and really continue to do so.  I still play every system I have (NES, SNES, N64, GCN, GBC, and GBA) whenever I can, and the games for each never get old.

In fact, it was great that this year, my big Christmas present I received from my girlfriend was a nearly new condition copy of Chrono Trigger for SNES.  It just brings a smile to my face that I got an SNES game for Christmas 2003.  Just goes to show that Nintendo systems my get outdated technologically, but never in terms of fun!

----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...
----------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2004, 10:06:16 PM »
Although I consider Super Mario 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time to be two of the best games of all time, The N64 wouldn't be at the top of my list.  I didn't like the 64's controllers setup or the fact the their analog stick wear out so fast.  Instead, I think the SNES is the best overall all because of all the great games that where on it.  It had the Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World cart, Zelda: A Link to the Past, The best Final Fantasy games, Chronotrigger, and many many more.  Also on my list the Gamecube with a Gameboy Player makes a close second.

1. SNES (my fav old school games are on this console)
2. GameCube w/ Gameboy Player (Mario 128 could put this at #1)
3. iQue (5 N64 and/or Gamecube games all in one controller, allbeit in Chinese)
4. NES (beat by SNES because of Mario Allstars cart)
5. N64 (if the iQue was in English and had more games, my 64 would be just a big paper weight)

I no longer have an NES, but play NES games on Mario Allstar SNES cart, GBA, GameCube (Animal Crossing).
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2004, 11:24:33 PM »
My favorite Nintendo system is the GameCube because I played my first Mario game on it and because of its flawless controller. My second favorite is the Super NES.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 01:17:41 AM »
Wow Roy, your girlfriend rules.  Hee.  I've tried buying a copy of that game off of eBay and the one I had my eye on went for over $100.  I don't think it was mint, either.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 11:11:34 AM »
Yes.  Yes, she does.

----------

----------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 02:39:04 PM »
SNES, but the --- and GBA are closing in.

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 02:41:23 PM »
Also, those "playing card" things they used to make were pretty fun - better than the Virtual Boy.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 03:59:41 PM »
Poor Virtual Boy...

SNES, is well the best...

I guess...

Wow!  Three Rhymes!
 n/a

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2004, 08:15:15 PM »
Hello..........

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2004, 01:55:42 PM »
SNES, it has the most games on it that I like.

Thank you HulkaMario, but your WWF Championship belt is in another castle!
Thank you HulkaMario, but your WWF Championship belt is in another castle!

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
SNES all the way!  My girlfriend got me a brand new Chrono Trigger game!  BEat that!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2004, 04:33:13 PM »
Are you talking about hanafuda cards, LD?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2004, 05:13:19 PM »
SNES is the best Nintendo console.

They should release it again.
-----------------------------
Only dead fish swim with the stream.

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 07:18:19 AM »
I would have to go with the SNES and the GBA SP (tie). The N64 was crap. The only good games it had were the ones from Nintendo and Rare. Thats it. All the other games sucked. Mega Man 64 was just a crappy remake of Mega Man Legends for the PS1, and the so-called 3D Castlevania's were poop and had almost nothing to do with the Castlevania universe. It was Nintendo's biggest mistake since the Virtual Boy. I do like the Gamecube, however. But Nintendo really needs to make more games for it if they keep the system alive. I heard Acclaim, Eiodis and Sega Sports jumped out of the Gamecube's band-wagon. Oh well. I don't care or those companys that much. Acclaim (Acclame) sucks at making video games, I don't care for that many sports games and Eiodis hasn't made a good Tomb Raider game since TRII. I also liked the GB, GBC and the original NES.

---------------------------------------------

I liked it when I got to see Peach''s pink panties in Super Smash Bros. Melee! HABOOYAYUH!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2004, 08:30:07 PM »
Why would you say Super NES is the best system if the Game Boy Advance also plays remade Super Nintendo games?

Anyways, I love my Nintendo 64; though I can't stand seeing the outdated blurry 3D graphics in comparison to the clearly defined brighter GameCube graphics. GameCube has the best controller, and even better graphics than the Xbox (though some may disagree)!

I love Game Boy Advance SP because of the lighted flip-top screen, the rechargeable battery, the Super Nintendo remakes (Super Mario Bros. 3!), and the awesome Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

* Nintendo is THE best videogame company ever!
* Even though Sony has been in the videogame business since 1995, they still suck at making videogames and controllers!
* Microsoft, because of their experience making computer games, is a decent videogame company (though obviously not as good as Nintendo).

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 1/22/2004 6:34:56 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

n/a

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2004, 08:46:23 PM »
Love 'em all...

I'd probly say SNES if i'd ever owned one, but i don't so GameCube all the way!

GBA(SP, i don't care, it's still GBA...) is awesome tho, i never really thought GBC was that good...
I didn't mind N64 that much, it had some pretty good games, but SNES and GBC are probly the best.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2004, 10:12:24 PM »
All the systems! I can't pick just one. yes even the Virtual Boy.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2004, 11:38:13 PM »
"Why would you say Super NES is the best system if the Game Boy Advance also plays remade Super Nintendo games?"

Remade being the key word here. There are TONS of SNES games that have not been ported to the GBA. Hence, since SNES has a greater amount of good games, there you go.

Also: In my opinion, Acclaim makes good racing games.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/23/2004 9:39:12 PM

That was a joke.

Print