Print

Author Topic: Best Nintendo System Ever Made  (Read 6361 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 01:17:41 AM »
Wow Roy, your girlfriend rules.  Hee.  I've tried buying a copy of that game off of eBay and the one I had my eye on went for over $100.  I don't think it was mint, either.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 11:11:34 AM »
Yes.  Yes, she does.

----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...
----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 02:39:04 PM »
SNES, but the --- and GBA are closing in.

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 02:41:23 PM »
Also, those "playing card" things they used to make were pretty fun - better than the Virtual Boy.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 03:59:41 PM »
Poor Virtual Boy...

SNES, is well the best...

I guess...

Wow!  Three Rhymes!
 n/a

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2004, 08:15:15 PM »
Hello..........

I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2004, 01:55:42 PM »
SNES, it has the most games on it that I like.

Thank you HulkaMario, but your WWF Championship belt is in another castle!
Thank you HulkaMario, but your WWF Championship belt is in another castle!

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 02:45:00 PM »
SNES all the way!  My girlfriend got me a brand new Chrono Trigger game!  BEat that!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2004, 04:33:13 PM »
Are you talking about hanafuda cards, LD?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2004, 05:13:19 PM »
SNES is the best Nintendo console.

They should release it again.
-----------------------------
Only dead fish swim with the stream.

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 07:18:19 AM »
I would have to go with the SNES and the GBA SP (tie). The N64 was crap. The only good games it had were the ones from Nintendo and Rare. Thats it. All the other games sucked. Mega Man 64 was just a crappy remake of Mega Man Legends for the PS1, and the so-called 3D Castlevania's were poop and had almost nothing to do with the Castlevania universe. It was Nintendo's biggest mistake since the Virtual Boy. I do like the Gamecube, however. But Nintendo really needs to make more games for it if they keep the system alive. I heard Acclaim, Eiodis and Sega Sports jumped out of the Gamecube's band-wagon. Oh well. I don't care or those companys that much. Acclaim (Acclame) sucks at making video games, I don't care for that many sports games and Eiodis hasn't made a good Tomb Raider game since TRII. I also liked the GB, GBC and the original NES.

---------------------------------------------

I liked it when I got to see Peach''s pink panties in Super Smash Bros. Melee! HABOOYAYUH!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2004, 08:30:07 PM »
Why would you say Super NES is the best system if the Game Boy Advance also plays remade Super Nintendo games?

Anyways, I love my Nintendo 64; though I can't stand seeing the outdated blurry 3D graphics in comparison to the clearly defined brighter GameCube graphics. GameCube has the best controller, and even better graphics than the Xbox (though some may disagree)!

I love Game Boy Advance SP because of the lighted flip-top screen, the rechargeable battery, the Super Nintendo remakes (Super Mario Bros. 3!), and the awesome Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

* Nintendo is THE best videogame company ever!
* Even though Sony has been in the videogame business since 1995, they still suck at making videogames and controllers!
* Microsoft, because of their experience making computer games, is a decent videogame company (though obviously not as good as Nintendo).

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 1/22/2004 6:34:56 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

n/a

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2004, 08:46:23 PM »
Love 'em all...

I'd probly say SNES if i'd ever owned one, but i don't so GameCube all the way!

GBA(SP, i don't care, it's still GBA...) is awesome tho, i never really thought GBC was that good...
I didn't mind N64 that much, it had some pretty good games, but SNES and GBC are probly the best.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2004, 10:12:24 PM »
All the systems! I can't pick just one. yes even the Virtual Boy.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2004, 11:38:13 PM »
"Why would you say Super NES is the best system if the Game Boy Advance also plays remade Super Nintendo games?"

Remade being the key word here. There are TONS of SNES games that have not been ported to the GBA. Hence, since SNES has a greater amount of good games, there you go.

Also: In my opinion, Acclaim makes good racing games.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/23/2004 9:39:12 PM

That was a joke.

Print