Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Meele  (Read 16069 times)

« on: May 03, 2004, 05:16:49 PM »
Does anyone know some good cheats for Super Smash Bros. Meele? I'm too lazy to try to unlock all of those characters by myself.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 06:34:57 PM »
Asking for cheats isn't really asking for help, and cheating really is frowned upon here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 06:35:18 PM »
It's easy to unlock them, if you play the game. So, if you're too lazy to play the game, why did you buy the game? Why don't you lay around drooling or something?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 09:28:43 PM »
You can unlock no one by doing nothing.

Does that help?

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 09:31:35 PM »
Ok, here are some tips:

- Try to complete as many event matches as you can.

-Try to beat all of the multiman melees or stay alive as long as possible.

-try to do good on the homerun contest.

-play Versus mode over and over.

-beat adventure and classic mode with as many people as you can.

There are more but you need to find the rest out yourself.

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 08:08:31 AM »
Just kick the game's ass in every way possible, and you'll wind up with everything. It isn't Guilty Gear, they're not going to unlock things over time. Pick a character, practice practice practice, and then own on the A.I. until your thumbs hurt. Then, those secret characters will be a lot more valuable, too.

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2004, 12:12:23 PM »

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 05:32:02 AM »
Yo, Super Mario!  You CAN get Mewtwo if you play vs. mode for 20 hours, but that is impossible, so I Leave the game on overnight.  Do you have two controllers?

Mario has fused with the N-force!
Mario has fused with the N-force!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 01:34:58 PM »
Impossible?  Yeah, if you have neither friends nor patience.

Look, a lot of the unlockables are supposed to be long-term bonuses... not all games are meant to be totally cleared within a weekend.  If you just play the game for fun (oftentimes, games are meant for this,) the extras will simply unlock themselves.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 01:46:24 PM »
Yes. Apparently, he has no friends and had no one to play with him.

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 06:22:50 PM »
if you move the control stick back and forth making your character dash, you get a lot more coins in adventure or classic mode. the more you dash, the more coins you get, just do it until the timer almost runs out or as much as possible
The blackness would hit me, and the void would be calling, well i think i''m done for the day

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 06:42:03 PM »
I unlocked Mewtwo without playing against anyone. What's this about me not having friends? I just set up a 2.0 DR, 1 handicap match on Mute City. I won 700 such matches. It took roughly 4 total hours.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 07:30:50 PM »
I did it the old fashioned way...

Kept playing and playing...

...and playing 'til I had that 20 hour mark.

Hmm... someone should do the math. What'd be easier; Racking up the hours or racking up the total of matches for Mewtwo?

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2004, 11:06:18 PM »
 Well its not really a cheat, but to get Falco, you must win 100 man melee.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2004, 05:42:22 PM »
The match total was FAR faster for me. I could run off about 200 matches an hour, and that makes a mere 3.5 hours of play, opposed to 20 hours with the time method.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 08:42:34 PM »
Yeah and not to mention, you'd unlock other goodies while racking up those matches before you gte Mewtwo.

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 05:08:32 AM »
I used the 700 match method.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2004, 07:10:21 AM »
My brother and I just played for 20 hours. Good times.

Some day I'm going to buy a guitar and sand the paint off of it and have someone air-brush Mario on there. Good stuff...

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2004, 03:03:22 PM »
I need to unlock mewtwo and I don't want to wreck my game. But 700 versus mode matches will take too long. Please help me.

When Luigi came over cheep cheeps were getting fried, as Mario fell off a cliff and then Yoshi died.

Edited by - Luigi #1 on 11/14/2004 1:04:41 PM
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2004, 07:10:10 PM »
Why would that mess up your game?

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2004, 08:20:58 PM »
Yeah, it won't wreck your game.  You can turn it off between matches as soon as you feel yourself going braindead (as long as one character is a human).  I actually did both of these requirements-- played 20 hours and 700 matches-- just so I could say I did and get the food trophy.  I was about to smash the game to pieces when I was done with all that.

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2004, 04:26:16 PM »
So... lemme get this straight. You want to unlock something in the game, but you're too lazy to do work and actually do it, and too lazy to even use a game-cheating device.
SSBM isn't like buying a lottery ticket. You can't go somewhere without doing work.
Sorry man, but those are the only two ways to unlock Mewtwo. I guess you're in trouble now.

This calls for an appropriate Simpsons quote... (forgive me if I do this imperfectly 'cause the episode hasn't been on in a while)
Bart asked Homer for money so Homer says...
Homer: No, boy. You work hard for your money like everyone else in this family.
Radio: And today's lottery numbers are 5
Homer: D'oh.
Radio: 7
Radio: 4
Homer: Woohoo!
Radio: 9

Nothing but a Conservippie.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sqrt2

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 06:42:59 AM »
Why don't you play against a single level one computer opponent with the damage ratio set at 2.0? The matches will then go much quicker that way.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2005, 08:26:08 PM »
Luigi's quikest matches:
Pichu computer
Bowser player
ratio 2.0
all items
handicap all for player(bowser)
none computer (pichu)
pokefloats

*applause*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2005, 05:19:16 PM »
If you do really well in the home run contest, you get a hidden stage. I will not say which one. You know you're getting good when you get the Paper Mario trophy.

A bird can fly... But a fly can't bird!!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2005, 11:31:04 PM »
Cool! I just unlocked that secret stage tonight - and I unlocked another one too! Yay!

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 01:48:35 PM »
If you like hidden stages, rack up the Vs. matches. I think you get a random one around 50. Also, If you get one of two certain Mario-Related trophies, you'll get a nice stage. I really have no room to talk about doing 700 matches instead of 20 hrs. I just left the game on overnight like a cheater...

A bird can fly... But a fly can''t bird!!!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 05:31:30 AM »
There is an easier way to unlock Mewtwo. If you have 2 or more controllers, you can spend
less time.

2 humans:15 hours
3 humans:10 hours
4 humans:5 hours

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 11:24:43 AM »
Oh. If you are going to leave the game on overnight, here's some tips:

Pick a stage where nothing bad happens, like Hyrule Temple. Then you won't get KO'd by the environment.

Turn the Item Switch off. Bob-Ombs can KO you if they are still there. Sometimes, enemies from Adventure mode pop up, too.

You shouldn't set the life stock so high, because it takes a while to KO the opponent to end the battle.

If you're using a WaveBird, turn it off.

Make sure you have something else to do, like sleep.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!!

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/17/2005 10:34:00 AM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 10:35:34 PM »
I have now unlocked all of the secret stages. If anyone wants me to, I'll tell them something about how I got each of them. (I got all of the secret characters too!)

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2005, 05:34:59 PM »
Really? Does that mean you completed all 51 events?

Birds: My Anti-Drug.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2005, 06:02:42 PM »
There's really only one (sort of) way to beat the last two events. Practice a ton, don't give up (and/or explode), and use ONE person to practice.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2005, 06:37:38 PM »
Crazy Hand is... Really Hard.

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/18/2005 5:39:44 PM
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2005, 06:37:40 PM »
Use DK for 50 and JigglyPuff for 51. Kill Giga Bowser with sleep, then evade until you get some good items. Use Bob-Ombs & Motion Sensor Bombs. If you possibly can, get Pokeballs and recovery items.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2005, 11:26:02 PM »
Yes, I completed 50 and 51. They were INCREDIBLY hard... It was amazing that I ever managed to complete them. I completed 50 with Samus and 51 with Roy. In 51, I found Giga Bowser less hard than the other two!

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2005, 04:41:20 PM »
For 50, I used Yoshi's flutter kick down a in the air. For 51, I used Fox. I used up b then smash to get g bowser. Then i kept pressing b to rapidly use the gun. The other 2 hold up their shield then it breaks. Then damage them. Repeat this and I completed it with no falls!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2005, 06:10:41 PM »
The hardest person in event 51, I think, is Ganondorf. He's virtually indestructible and hard to hit. Giga Bowser, on the other hand, waddles around and it hit by nearly every attack you make.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2005, 08:25:59 AM »
Yes, everyone uses thir own character, but I only use JigglyPuff because she killed Giga Bowser easily. Before, I tried using Ness... Well, for 50, I used DK's Up & B. It was better than Bowser's.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2005, 03:28:25 PM »
I used Yoshi to beat Event 50 and Luigi to beat Event 51. I found Jigglypuff hard to use, because...

Falling asleep over the edge = Instant death

''I am feeling fat, and sassy!''

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2005, 04:55:06 PM »
Wow! You used Luigi too? I'm surprised; I thought that I was the only person who beat 51 with Luigi. I can see the logic in using Yoshi for 50, but naturally, I defied logic and beat it with Luigi.

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »
I used fox for 51 2. I used the one trick where you're on the edge and they walk over you and fall. While falling I jumped off and used fire foxto recover anfd hit them at the same time. They automatically fall. I used Mewtwo for 51. When crazy hand slaps the ground like crazy, use shadow ball next to him but don't fire it. He'll take damage still. Master hand should be doing a move that only stays one place like the multiple finger beam for example. And his jump A attack is better than yoshi's I found. I used that for master hand.

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2005, 07:10:35 PM »
Hey, I did the exact same thing that Aarom11 did for 51.  Fox is a ton of fun in that one! (stupid accidental rhyming)  <possible spoiler> Right now I'm trying to unlock the Diskun trophy and I'm having a terrible time.  I've managed to do most of the tricks in the game (even the really hard one, "No Damage Clear" somehow) but I still have to do the one where you do every single attack on one enemy and that one is really getting to me.  Does anyone have advice for that?

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2005, 02:21:34 PM »
There are no "cheats" that you speak of
AHHHHH I'm using capitals

where isn't the beef
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2005, 03:36:10 PM »
Next stop: punctuation.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2005, 06:26:57 PM »
Like that will happen.
AHHHH stop me from doing this

where isn't the beef
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2005, 07:10:12 PM »
"":;'?!...,! It's white_arrow's NIGHTMARE!!!!! .:;'"/?!~`- YES! Gwahaha!

At least you don't hardly never use no double negatives!

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2005, 03:38:02 AM »
I got the K.O counter! To get it you must get a total of 5000 K.Os.

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2005, 01:29:41 PM »
Hey Luigifan to get falco i used DK on 100 man melee. and how can i get Ganondarf without event39.

Death to Bowser!
Death to Bowser!

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2005, 04:30:08 AM »
Why not just unlock them the old fashoned way? It's easier, like all you have to do to get Luigi is to finish adventure mode with a 2 ending on the seconds...

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2005, 11:54:40 AM »
If you are really lazy to unlock anything, then I would recommend an Action Replay, you might unlock everything, but you will pay for your actions.

"I Never joke about my work!"

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005, 12:07:26 PM »
thats if you want to cheat, I finished the game 100% with almost all the trophies

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2005, 04:35:15 PM »
Here's how to unlock characters:

Jigglypuff, Marth, Roy, Young Link and Dr. Mario can all be unlocked simply by playing classic mode.  Are they acquired by using different methods?  Yes.  But figure out how.

Like someone said earlier, others can be found in Event Matches: Falco, Pichu.

But every character can be unlocked in VS mode...just play a certain number of matches.

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2005, 04:59:37 PM »
like 1000...

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2005, 02:35:17 PM »
true but i've played for hours and hours and hours and hours....and still i've not unlocked all of them.i guess i'm not as lucky as you.ha!

riiiigggghhhhtttt...
I see poop.

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2005, 03:31:21 PM »
I can't believe how people are taking the easy way out and are asking for help. White_Arrow cheated BIGTIME! He just copied the data from my Memory card.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 03:07:30 PM »
Yeah I just had to keep at it until I FINALLY got all the characters.  I played as Mr. GAme&Watch for a while, and then turned of the Gamecube.  THe next day I decided to play Super Smash Bros. again.  And my Gamecube is broken...I don't know know what I did to it....but it obviously doesn't like me.

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2005, 03:04:09 PM »
...When my Gamecube acts weird, I just turn it off and on a couple of times. That rarely happens, but it has a lot of problems reading the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door disc... If that happens, wipe it with your hand (yes, your hand.) The oils in your hand fills the cracks. Or, wipe it with your shirt or with soap. If all else fails, use a Q-tip on the Gamecube lens. This is a last resort, so be careful. If your memory card is corrupt, check the brand. If it's officially from Nintendo, this probably didn't happen and you'r dreaming. If it was from Madcatz, it was a rip off and never buy their defective junk again. Pelican is fairly reliable, though, and so is Intec.

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
It's YOUR problem!

Print