Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2493786 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #10650 on: March 16, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »
Professional Paisano here

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10651 on: March 16, 2010, 07:05:51 AM »
Pointless fact of the day: ShadowBrian has used the word "intermittent" exactly thirteen times on this forum. Of the other four FF members who mentioned it, none used it more than once.
Yeah, that's one of my unintentionally favorite words. My English teacher was giving me a bad time about using the word "titular" a lot, once.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #10652 on: March 16, 2010, 11:32:19 PM »
Jake seems to have recently rediscovered the wonderous splendor which is the SMBSS.

Question: What could possibly possess a guest to print a thread from this forum?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:34:12 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #10653 on: March 16, 2010, 11:40:50 PM »
As evidence to bring Glorb to court for obsessing over Freeman. In threads unrelated to the cause.

For the hopeful thread, I guess someone needed a pick-me-up they could look to whenever they were depressed without having to hop online. For the word Fungi... I don't know. I don't know why even members of this forum would print any threads. I know there's some picture threads on other forums worthy of being printed out, but... yeah. I don't understand why anyone would want to print anything.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:43:09 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10654 on: March 17, 2010, 11:31:41 AM »
Google results sometimes point you to the printer-friendly versions of forum topics instead of the normal ones, I think. Not sure why.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10655 on: March 17, 2010, 11:46:23 AM »
It can tell when you're printing?

Now that I think of it, there are some going-ons around here I might want a hard copy of...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #10656 on: March 17, 2010, 06:02:08 PM »
My PS3 Motto:
It doesn't do... a decent library
                          affordable prices
                          good sales
                          anything.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10657 on: March 17, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »
a decent library
As if you need anything but Uncharted, there's also Batman: Arkham Asylum, inFAMOUS, Ratchet and Clank Future, The Force Unleashed, and all the PSOne classics (many of the PS3 games I mentioned have sequels in the works).

affordable prices
good sales
You got me there.  But the price is so worth it.

anything.
Blu-Ray, good graphics, better and easier-access online than Nintendo's, the aforementioned PSOne Classics, Internet browsing, etc.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #10658 on: March 17, 2010, 06:58:18 PM »
Coolkid's post reminds me, could someone supply a complete list of the Fungi Forums' HTML codes? Aside from the basics (bold, italic, font size, URL, IMG, etc.), it's evident that many of them don't appear in the posting options.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #10659 on: March 17, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #10660 on: March 17, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »
As if you need anything but Uncharted, there's also Batman: Arkham Asylum, inFAMOUS, Ratchet and Clank Future, The Force Unleashed, and all the PSOne classics (many of the PS3 games I mentioned have sequels in the works).

Strangely, you didn't list the PS3's best games, which are all exclusives to boot. (Flower, Valkyria Chronicles, Heavy Rain, God of War III)

And yes, you do need more than that. Way, way more.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10661 on: March 18, 2010, 07:49:47 AM »
Don't forget DEMON'S SOULS. I totally am beating that this summer.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10662 on: March 18, 2010, 09:07:12 AM »
Strangely, you didn't list the PS3's best games, which are all exclusives to boot. (Flower, Valkyria Chronicles, Heavy Rain, God of War III)

And yes, you do need more than that. Way, way more.
I'm only speaking for games that I've played. 
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10663 on: March 18, 2010, 10:57:28 AM »
Weegee's post freaked me out when I looked over the picture provided. I thought that *I* was listed as printing out a thread, then thoughts of "Wait... when the hell was I ever printing a topic", and, "I never print topics from here" went through my mind until... "oh wait... I was right above that Guest."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #10664 on: March 18, 2010, 12:17:02 PM »
Don't forget DEMON'S SOULS. I totally am beating that this summer.
Argh, you're right. I messed up bad.

In truth, I don't think Turtlekid would like Heavy Rain or GoWIII, but you gotta get Flower, man. A PS3 without Flower is like an NES without SMB. It is the system's raison d'ĂȘtre.

Print