Print

Author Topic: Games you have, but haven't beaten  (Read 8086 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »
stuff
If you're a horrible person for not having completed OoT or Majora's Mask, I'm even worse for not liking 3D Zelda games at all (though I do want to play more of Okami).

Also, how haven't you finished SotN? Easy game and less than ten hours long.

Also also, I'm playing Persona 3 myself, but I'm playing Persona 3 Portable (I own all three versions), so I have the option of controlling the rest of my party and also am playing as a girl. As with other MegaTen games, I like that battles often end up being less about the characters' stats and more about hitting elemental weaknesses to get free attacks. If you like P3 you should definitely play Persona 4 as well.

stuff
I really need to play Final Fantasy XII. I own the US version, but I've got a burned copy of Zodiac Job System, which has several improvements and a lot of bonus content, modified to be almost entirely in English using the scripts from the US version. I hope to get around to playing it soon.

I haven't started Front Mission 4 either. Maybe someday.

I also want to play Mirror's Edge. Maybe I'll buy it next time it's on sale on Steam.

I played through both the SNES and PSX versions of Chrono Trigger but didn't actually complete the game until I played the DS version. Make of that what you will.

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 01:23:26 AM »
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask (gonna be fixed with OoT3D hopefully)
 Metroid Prime 2 and 3
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country 3
Beyond Good and Evil
VVVVVV
TimeSsplitters 2
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
 Retro Game Challenge
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
KH Chain of Memories
 Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth
 Contra III
 Super Mario World (could never beat the final boss, FUUUUUUU D:<)
Super Mrio RPG
 Chrono Trigger
Tale of Symphonia
Golden Sun
....that's it for now. :P
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 01:25:43 AM by pikmaniac »

Print