Print

Author Topic: Smash Brothers favorite!  (Read 5141 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 06:40:12 PM »
My own personal favorites are Ness and Star Fox (my freinds don't let me play Ness...Wussies!). My favorite part of Ness is his P.K bolt or what ever that is...Thanks to that, I hardly EVER fall off of any cliffs. As for Star Fox (Mothership approaching!) or simply Fox, His shield and his ray gun are his main pistols. I reflect everything I can, and stay back and shoot like a mad man. When that gets boring, I do that jump spin kick thingy (Jump+R).

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2000, 07:16:05 PM »
I liketo play as Fox, Falcon, Mario, and Luigi.  I like having the computer as Ness, and putting the difficulty level at 9.  It is easy to beat but fun!  I play the best as Falcon and Fox.  

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2000, 03:20:45 PM »
I hardly play it anymore (Beast Wars-Transmetals and PS2 Dead or Alive 2...) but I used to play as Jigglypuff, Ness and Samus. I RULE WITH JIGGLYPUFF!

---
Love Perfect Dark and Mario Fan Fictions? Come here!
http://pub14.ezboard.com/bimaginationmarioandpdboard

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2000, 03:46:10 PM »
My favorite characters are YOSHI, Mario, Pikachu, and Falcon. I do the best with Falcon.

Yo`ster B.
I`m starting a line for Paper Mario down at the Electronics Boutique tomorrow. I`ll see you there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2000, 05:51:51 AM »
Mine is Mario. I mean, WHO ELSE can knock
around Pikachu as well as he can? Mario is
easy to use, has a cool fireball, and has
Mascot power behind him! DIE PIKACHU!!!

He couldn't last for two darn
minutes before caving in! -Me.
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2000, 03:03:17 PM »
I kick some with Falcon. He is the coolest I hafto say, I mean I love those fire kicks and punches. Just about no one can beat me (that's a list of 8 people I play the game with) with him. Just a few beat me with him...some times ;]. I also like Mario, Ness, and Samus. And although I hate to admit it, like Nintendo, my weekness is Pikachu.

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2000, 08:12:21 PM »
I know that noone is going to agree with me, but i beleave that the best character in SSB is Kirby.  He has the best flying power in the game and that combined with the rock pound is killer.

PhiledWthWarioPower
PhiledWthWarioPower

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2000, 12:05:43 PM »
oh, just guess.

"now with real human brains"
-me

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2000, 01:29:06 AM »
Luigi, Mario and Yoshi are my favorites. However, when I want to do some real butt-beating, I play as Yoshi. Strong, quick, and deadly.

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2000, 11:17:06 PM »
KIRBY and ness are my 2 fav's I torture my freinds with ness and his PK thunder(the thing you can control). and kirby is awsome his flying power and is rock smash is awsome and oh yeah his sword attack thing is the best!
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2000, 11:02:51 AM »
Hey, this wasn't whose the best, it was whose your favorite, okay dokey?

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2000, 01:06:41 PM »
Link.  Nuff said.

-John Moore
 "Boredom is the mother of invention"
 http://johnmoore.cjb.net/

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2000, 02:23:37 PM »
My favorite characters are Link, Kirby, Mario, and Luigi.

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2000, 09:25:14 PM »
Mine are Mario, Fox, Capt. Falcon, and Yoshi.

Print