Print

Author Topic: Mario Collectible Comic for sale  (Read 4386 times)

« on: March 12, 2005, 12:40:13 AM »
I have the comic book seen here for sale:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/mania/images/mag/np_smadventures.jpg

It's in perfect condition. It's an awesome comic, collecting all the NP mario comics, including the Mario vs Wario piece, as well as some extra information about the Mario comic. I love the book, but I'm desperate for cash right now, and this is one of the last remaining Nintendo things I have, as it was my favorite among my collection, so I haven't offered it for sale until recently.
If you want it, I can sell it to you through eBay, and you can see from my feedback that I'm an honest seller with some experience. I'd set it up as a private buy-it-now type auction, so you could buy it, pay with paypal, and I'd mail it to you right away.
My e-mail is "ooqueso at yahoo dot com" (spelled out to avoid forum crawling bots that send spam). I want 30 dollars for it. I bought it several years ago -new- at Wal-Mart, and I've kept it in perfect shape (I can send you photos), and you can't find these anywhere now. I know it will be growing in value as time passes, but like I said, I'm desperate for cash, and selling a bunch of stuff I'd rather keep. So, if I don't get any responses from the various forums this is posted on, I'm just keeping it. The e-mail, again, is ooqueso at yahoo dot com. Thanks for checkin it out.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 12:46:32 AM »
Wrong board.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 12:50:45 AM »
W-H-I-T-E
M-U-S-H-R-O-O-M
H-O-U-S-E.

I mean, it's cool, but please, we have a board for selling things. Use it.

Nachos make me macho,
Berries make me merry,
If you want me to stop,
Too bad. (Raspberry)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 01:18:14 AM »
Sheesh, I couldn't find a board labeled "STUFF FOR SALE" or anything similar. Not one to be completely immersed in video games, I don't know all your gaming geek terms. I'm just offering a comic. Chill.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 01:28:43 AM »
Sorry, I just hate it when people- well, you know. I'm sorry for biting your head off earlier, but I wasn't in a very good mood.

Anyway, it's called White Mushroom House.

Nachos make me macho,
Berries make me merry,
If you want me to stop,
Too bad. (Raspberry)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 02:23:45 AM »
'sallgood :)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2005, 02:58:47 AM »
Not sure what part of "(Buy, Sell, Trade, and Requests)" you couldn't find.

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2005, 02:06:45 PM »
I was looking at category names. Just get over the fact that *gasp* there is a post in the wrong section. Think you can do that? I know it's hard for you, but just try.

Print