Print

Author Topic: P2P  (Read 1546 times)

« on: March 29, 2005, 08:29:30 PM »
It seems that no one else on this website downloads music and movies?  I was wondering if anyone else uses P2P servers to download, sure there's viruses but it's worth it!  In fact I was able to locate 32 episodes of SMBSS, TAOSMB3, and SMWS which is pretty good.  It's also good for viewing movies if you have no theatre, and if you don't feel that you're getting your money's worth for renting.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »
"sure there's viruses but it's worth it!"

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I had a very bad virus experience with Kazaa, it was almost the end of me.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 09:24:57 PM »
I don't download music but I listen to music to the extreme. Rock mostly. Led Zeppelin (hence the screenname), Nirvana, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Cream, Steppenwolf, Black Sabbath, The Who, Van Halen, Green Day, Korn, Blink 182, The Beatles, etc. If I knew what a P2P was then maybe I could listen to more rock music than I do. (If that's possible.)

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 11:55:33 PM »
You can get P2P clients that don't use spyware. I do.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Print