Print

Author Topic: Coolest Videogame Weapon  (Read 16621 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: August 20, 2005, 09:31:23 AM »
What do you think is the coolest weapon(s) from any given videogame(s)? Personally, I think the BFG (Big Freaking Gun) from the Doom and Quake games is the collest. But there are many other coll weapons, so you can say what you think is the coolest here.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 09:33:36 AM »
Well, having never played shooter games myself, I've only realy watched by brothers play Quake when I was little, and I was more interested in the different guns and how they fired and all that.  I like the Rocket Launcher, because it had the giant explosions, and the machine gun(not chain gun) because it looked small and sleek but had rapid fire.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 09:45:37 AM »
The RC-P90 In Goldeneye.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 09:59:04 AM »
Markio, you never played a shooter?! Seriously, I'm worried. You need to play Wolfenstein 3D, all three Doom games, all four Quake games, Half-Life 1 and 2, Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (yes, they count as shooters), Serious Sam, Perfect Dark, Halo 1 and 2, and GoldenEye 007. Now get crackin'!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)

Edited by - Glorb on 8/20/2005 8:59:59 AM
every

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 10:01:30 AM »
The only shooters I've plated are the Metroid Prime demo for DS, The World is not enough and, Goldeneye

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 11:24:51 AM »
The laptop gun from... What was it... Perfect Dark? I think that's what it was from. It's a great gun.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 11:38:06 AM »
Mario's shoes.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2005, 12:07:48 PM »
Well, there was the RCP-120 and Slayer from Perfect Dark, I was always a fan of the Klobb in Goldeneye, even though it is the weakest weapon.  I loved Oddjob's hat in 007 Nightfire.  I like the Lightning bolt in the Mario Karts.  But an overall favorite would have to be the Farsight, also from Perfect Dark.

Fungi Forums-Because it''s the stupid, pointless thing to do!
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2005, 12:13:56 PM »
Sorry Glorb, I uh, died before I could play those games you mentioned.  By being shot.

Mikey's nunchakus - Go ninja!
Mario's cape - They let you fly too!
Hammer Bros' hammers - The idea of throwing hammers at people... brilliant.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2005, 01:00:28 PM »
DD44 Dostovei from Goldeneye. I like its look and the sound it makes when you fire it. If I was judging on killing power, then, what KoopaSlaya said.

“I feel like I’m going to be pwned.” ~ Chupperson Weird

Edited by - TEM on 8/20/2005 12:01:33 PM

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 05:04:37 PM »
Big fan of the Golden PP7 in Goldeneye.

That, and the Cougar Magnum.  I always used that in the Jungle, because that's the weapon Natalya used.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 05:19:07 PM »
Not a huge fan of shooter games, so I guess I like Metroid Prime Plasma guns.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 06:00:37 PM »
1.All of Mario's weapons.
2.Pokemon
3.Yoshi's tongue and stomach
4.Blades of chaos max in God of War
5.The stylus for any DS game.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2005, 06:12:59 PM »
My favorite video game wepons are...
-Mario's items and tools of all shapes, sizes and games
-The light arrow in the Windwaker
-The screw attack in Metroid
-Roc's cape in the Minish Cap

"It''ll come to you in a month in a plain brown wrapper with no return address."-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 11:09:48 PM »
The Napalm Launcher from Blood is my favorite weapon. Get a room of zombies, launch a special attack, and shut the door, wait a few seconds, and when you open in you will be treated to a nice red floor :)

PS stand next to a wall and try that ;)

Print