Print

Author Topic: The Sims 2  (Read 4806 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 08:44:01 PM »
I'd love to have it ..... but it's out of my budget at the time, I have the original Sims and that was fun, so as I said before "I'd love to have it."

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 01:10:16 PM »
Sorry. I suck at HTML. Never learned it. I mess it up countless times.

I''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2005, 07:33:32 PM »
Obsessively. (EHEhAhaAHahAHHahaAEhHAha!!! XD)

So much to the point that I figured out what all my "stats" would be if I were a real Sim--from exact appearance to age to personality to skills to interests. Um, yeah... As not to scare/worry you guys any further, I'll just state my personality (and not everything else XP ) if I were a Sim (different from Sim-made me)--based on how I think I am. Others might think differently *shrugs*.

(From 0-10, 10 being completely, 0 being opposite): 5 Neat (vs Sloppy), 4 Outgoing (vs Shy), 0 Active (vs Lazy) (XP), 5 Playful (vs Serious)(or 4, depending on my mood), 6 Nice. I'd say I'm not really extreme in any of those except laziness. XD

...10 in weirdness, but that wasn't an option...
>_>
<_<

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 07:45:08 PM »
The computer has been built, and it runs TS2 with ease.  I can play at the highest resolution with all of the highest settings and still get a smooth framerate.  Plus, I can finally see the special cut-scenes!

I haven't tried playing it for extended periods of time yet...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 09:38:27 PM »

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 10:57:51 AM »
Space Invaders!

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2005, 06:38:33 PM »
Guess what? I learned HTML!! Whee!!

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!

Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 06:43:20 PM »
No offense, but was it necessary for you to post in this topic to put an off-topic message like yours? You should post somewhere like the Mario Bar, Pointless topic or Please Teach Me for it to be okay. I suspect you learned from please teach me right?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Print