Print

Author Topic: Nintendogs Tricks and Treats Weekend  (Read 3275 times)

« on: October 26, 2005, 05:06:44 PM »
So apparently Gamestops from 10/28 to 10/30 have an exclusive downloadable item for Nintendogs which you can get by going there entering Bark Mode. You also get a voice message from Haylie Duff(!).

Nintendo also donated $50,000 to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals for the event.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 05:38:21 PM »
Dang! I can't find a Gamestop anywhere.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 05:48:34 PM »
Do you live in the middle of nowhere? There's a Gamestop in my home town! I'm sorry.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 10/26/2005 4:49:04 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 07:16:08 PM »
Heh, I got that newsletter in my inbox today. Hopefully that gift is a Fireman's Hat.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 02:00:10 AM »
I can't contribute to the Nintendogs discussion, but I can share some pics of my house's jack-o'-lanterns with you guys:

;P

The one on the left has carvings all of the way around, as you can tell a little from the lower-left portion of the middle guy's head.

The "Boyz" and "Men" of the jack-o'-lantern on the right were carved with a Dremel tool.

"My group," as it were (or was), carved this one, but I actually didn't do any of it.

The only credit I can take here is providing the template for Pac-Man (after someone else came up with the idea), which came from one of my fonts.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 11:35:46 AM »
I recieved an e-mail about this from Nintendo, It might be pretty cool.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 12:56:37 AM »
Watoad! Shame on you! There's not a scrap of TITLE'ing!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 01:03:48 PM »
. . . Yeah, caught red-handed. I scrapped it for regular old captions this time because I wanted more than three people to read what I had to say. But don't worry! This doesn't signal the end of my liberal use of that attribute.

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 02:06:57 PM »
Watoad's use of TITLE'ing is noted...

> Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

LizardDude, I read your sig and think:  Now there's a man who would appreciate a poor, particular fellow in Goemon's Great Adventure.  Have you had the pleasure of experiencing this wonderful game?

Edited by - DeadAwake on 10/29/2005 1:14:42 PM

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 05:35:31 PM »
I own that game but never got a chance to play it all that much. The prequel to it, however, got lots of my attention back in the day.

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 10:34:47 PM »
I've never played that game.

Well, I went to my GameStop but they weren't doing the Halloween event. However, somewhere along the way, my DS picked up someone else's Nintendog! So I got a friend, but I don't know where. It unlocked some stuff, though, so that's cool.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 08:33:54 AM »
Lucky!

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Print