Poll

What do you think of my appearance?

HAWT
beautiful/pretty/attractive
*shrug* kinda cute, I guess
meh
UGLAAAY
Print

Author Topic: Hotness? X_x  (Read 25632 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2005, 06:32:37 PM »
Wow...thanks for making that post, Yoshi. I'm sure Sapph appreciated it. ( Your posts are so long now.....) Wait, you have a pic of LD? Can I see, because I dont know what he looks like, and I'm curious.

edit:Why does it say "Needs to know how to quote properly" under my sn? Did the mods or admins put that as a joke?
edit: I wonder why they hate me so much...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 11:38:10 AM by PaperMario »

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2005, 07:05:47 PM »
Ha ha, you're welcome (I sure have been getting a lot of nice compliments lately ^_^).  I don't always try to make long posts but somehow they usually become very long.  And if you're looking for pictures of LD... *falls of laughing* you can find plenty of them at his website.  Just click on Lizard Dude's name, then his website, and get ready to find lots of crazy pictures.  My favorite one is where he's looking bored and two guys are "fighting" behind him.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 12:23:14 AM »
I voted the second option, since you seem quite good-looking to me judging by one of your most recent pictures.

(I hope that didn't sound weird.)
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 04:11:40 PM »
Sapph looks very [removed], so I chose the second option too. I forgot to add what I chose in my last post, so I'm doing that now.

Removed, in the hopes Sapph doesn't get offended..>_>
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 11:37:20 AM by PaperMario »

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 04:20:04 PM »
"I like to think of this as a psychological study/obsevation." Ha ha, Sapph, you sound like a robot.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 06:38:34 PM »
I'd Like to see a picture, You sound erm...
HAWT
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 08:11:41 PM »
If you want to see Sapph's pic, just go to the secret page. (Not telling where it is, though...)

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 08:13:31 PM »
You don't need to go to the secret page to see her pic.
I'm a horrible person.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2005, 07:20:17 PM »
And you said my poll was random...*sigh*
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2005, 07:43:33 PM »
And you said my poll was random...*sigh*
This is a more serious question than throwing cheese at people, that was way too pointless.
I'm a horrible person.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2005, 08:03:18 PM »
I wonder if Sapph is wondering who called her UGLAY or whatever. It must TEAR her UP inside.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2005, 08:20:05 PM »
I wonder if Sapph is wondering who called her UGLAY or whatever. It must TEAR her UP inside.

Yeah, I can't say she's ugly, that's pretty crazy ......
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2005, 07:01:13 PM »
Well, I don't know what you look like, but I do know when a person has an attractive personality and yours is that. Whenever I say someone is "HAWT", it's almost always on an impersonal level. When I say someone is beatiful/angelic (heheh) it's on a very personal level and it's not to be taken lightly.

And over the couple of years that I've been here, I've read your stories, your opinions and stuff like that; you've (i'm trying to say this without it sounding like i'm hitting on you) got a beautiful personality. I would probably find you attractive if I knew you more regardless of how you look.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2005, 07:09:13 PM »

Well if it tore her up then she wouldn't have made it an option. Or she thought noone would say UGLAY.
I think she's pretty attractive.
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2005, 09:08:08 PM »
Ah, now I see, there are three As in UGLAAAY.  I don't remember how I feel about Sapph's personality.  I've been really out of it when I go on the chatroom, and having my mother made fun of constantly from a girl who decides it's mean just to swear... well that's just too paradoxy!  That's right, PARADOXY!  Although it is rude to swear, I must admit.  But it's still PARADOXY!  I dunno about that Sapph.  She reminds me of ...ME.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print