Print

Author Topic: HEY! I'm looking for the famous manga....  (Read 3723 times)

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« on: February 09, 2006, 10:57:08 AM »
...of Super Mario pubblished some years ago in Nintendo Power magazine!!!!!!

I've found some scans of it in internet, but it's not enough for me!!!
First because it's impossible to find the full adventure in scans on internet, second because I WANT A REAL AND WHOLE COPY OF IT not dirty, or something like this...).

I'm very interested in it. I can pay you in Euros (or, if it is really necessary, in dollars) for a copy that looks new. If it won't be as I want, you can forget this affair.

This is a scan of the comic I want (The Super Mario Bros Adventures issue 1-2-3....
PS You've done a beautiful site kittykatstar. I know you're here!!! BWA,HA,HAAAAA!!!! I remember you! ;) ):

http://www.empiredx.com/sss/comics.shtml

« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 12:32:17 PM by Super Caterina! »
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 11:07:10 AM »
Remember: it has to be a beautiful copy!!! It has to seem NEW.

Oh, I was thinking why I have asked to have such an impossible "gift"! :(

If someone want to sell me this beautiful manga, please contact me by personal message or simply write in this topic if you're thinking to sell me it. I'm very very very very very interested in this manga and I want my own copy to take always with me and to read before go to bed (so I can dream some new adventures of Mario!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's difficult: you come from overseas, then there's the question for "What can I do? Pay before or after have the Mario manga?"!

Well...I planed to pay after have received the Super Mario manga....

And then...You'll learn some money to buy something other of Super Mario that you really wanted!

PS: excuseme for my english, but when I'm getting crazy I can't control myself!!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 01:59:06 PM by Super Caterina! »

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 02:01:24 PM »
I'll stay up for all this night 'till someone answer me!!!!

or not...I go to bed...Well, goodnight guys! Have nice "Mushroom kingdom dreams"!!! --.--

Print