Print

Author Topic: Banjo-Kazooie  (Read 10189 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2006, 02:29:35 PM »
I used to be able to beat Banjo-Kazooie in under 10 hours with all collectables.

Oh, boy, you guys are gonna have a hard time believing me........I did it in 5 hours. I've put about 5 hours on it just running around since then, but after I had collected everything, (including notes and jiggies) and beaten Gruntilda, it read 5.

EDIT: I hate Rusty Bucket Bay, but I did manage to beat it fairly easy. (20 minutes or so)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 02:31:32 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2006, 08:49:24 AM »
Wow. That's impressive, actually. I think I had 10 minutes on the first world... RBB takes me about 30. However, as I said, it never gave me any serious problems and I can get the propellor Jiggy about 80% of the time I try for it. I quite like the level -- both its music and overall design.

I actually found that FINDING Rusty Bucket Bay was more of a challenge than most of the things you have to get in it.
~I.S.~

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 12:11:18 AM »
Oh, by the way... I never beat B-K. Yeah. Never beat it. And my sister bugged me the other day saying "why'd you get rid of my game?". We'd all better hope it's a Revolution download, which is probably unlikely...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2006, 03:23:47 AM »
Maybe, but since they still let Rare do stuff on GBA like DKC ports, maybe they'll get stuff on Revolution, too.

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2006, 01:58:45 PM »
I just watched the most hilarious Banjo parody on Newgrounds. It's called Banjo Threeie, and it's a blast, really.

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 05:46:25 PM »
Sorry to bump this, but anyone have any idea of how the new Banjo game (hopefully) will turn out? What's gonna happen to Banjo's home, and will Grunty ever get her body back? Will the lair come back into play? Post your ideas here!

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 05:46:24 PM »
Whatever it'll be like, it'll most likely be on the Xbox 360. The Banjo-Kazooie series is still owned by Rare.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 06:07:01 PM »
I can't really see a Banjo game selling on the same shelf as a bunch of XBox games. Microsoft just DOESN'T sell games like that. So unless the next one is Banjo and Kazooie in Dark, Barren Batlefields Surrounded by Exploding Barrels, we'll be saying farewell to the bear. 
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2006, 06:23:41 PM »
Sigh..........that really makes me angry. I hate Microsoft, so I'm already angry enough.

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2006, 09:56:17 PM »
Guys, Nintendo didn't WANT Rare anymore. It's not like Microsoft stole Rare away from Nintendo. Nintendo thought they weren't doing as well as they were in their SNES/N64 days and with a lot of key staff such as Ken Lobb leaving the company Nintendo just said "ehh" and allowed Microsoft to purchase it.

And just look at Rare now. The three games they created for the Xbox consoles were Grabbed by the Ghoulies (a flop), Conker: Live and Reloaded (a remake as well as a flop), and Perfect Dark Zero (also currently not doing very well).

So, stop moping about Nintendo losing Rare, because it was doomed to happen some time anyway.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2006, 12:10:41 PM »
Mabey Banjo Kazooie can turn Rare around. Rare might be having a tough time (believe me, I've played the games Vid talked about and they all were complete crap) but I've noticed many fans on other sites really want this new Banjo game. Hey, just thinking positive here.

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2006, 01:04:22 PM »
I heard that the new Banjo game was coming out for DS.
I'm not of this world.........

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006, 01:34:21 PM »
I thought that was just a rumor.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 06:49:28 AM »
Banjo-Kazooie is probably one of the best series out there. It will be interesting to see what Banjo-Kazooie 3/Banjo-Treeie will be like on the Xbox 360. Hopefully, it'll make up for Conker: Live & Reloaded. I mean, the game had beautiful graphics and all, but the fact that the single player was watered down and the awesome multiplayer from the N64 version was replaced with an all new, piece of crap one made me grind my teeth. Chris Seavor obviously forgot what made the N64 version so great. Thank god he doesn't work on the Banjo games.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »
Oh, by the way... I never beat B-K. Yeah. Never beat it. And my sister bugged me the other day saying "why'd you get rid of my game?". We'd all better hope it's a Revolution download, which is probably unlikely...

Sorry to burst your bubble but: http://www.dkvine.com/index.php?n=00171
"Oh east, I thought you said 'weast'" Patrick

Print