Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1269998 times)

« Reply #5745 on: September 08, 2012, 12:55:28 PM »
I am hopeful because.. This is sort of a shock, but my lovely wife is pregnant again already. Our youngest is only 14 months old, and we've known for a bit now. We just wanted to be sure before telling people..

It's a shock because we had pre-cautionary measures in place. One of the doctors told us we should go to Vegas because the chances of becoming pregnant with the aforementioned measures were something like .02%

Anyway, Febrauary 26th is the due date for this baby, and October 2nd we get to find out what we're having.

There'll be no replacing Max and I am happy with my girls, but I hope this one is a boy. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5746 on: September 08, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
Congratulations, Toad!

I got a new dog!

His name's Stanley!

« Reply #5747 on: September 09, 2012, 12:37:43 AM »
I expect a cigar for everyone here, Toad.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5748 on: September 11, 2012, 06:44:04 AM »
Earlier I ordered Asura's Wrath, the Devil May Cry HD Collection, and the Capcom Digital Collection for a total of about $54, less than half of MSRP for those all combined (and less than Asura's Wrath alone would cost at retail after tax).

Also, I'm in Kentucky for four weeks, housesitting for my aunt. I've been here since Saturday, but never posted about it.

« Reply #5749 on: September 11, 2012, 12:55:48 PM »
 I finally got my own laptop since I'm going away to college fairly soon. Incidentally, I can finally download games (my parents had a "don't download anything" rule for their computers). I made a Steam account a while ago to purchase Portal while it was free for a short time, and now I can finally play it. Portal seems like a good first game for my new laptop.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5750 on: September 11, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »
Portal's a good game for any reason at all, really.

You know those pictures going around of refrigerators that have a terminal on the front that does Twitter and Facebook stuff? Seems stupid, right? Well if it were a fridge that played Portal it'd be another story
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5751 on: October 25, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »
I GOT A JOB!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5752 on: October 26, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »
When the Japanese Consul General of Seattle asks you to translate one of the 100 Poems by 100 Poets for him, you don't decline. (Done and done, by the way.)

Ogres Have Layers

• Malaprop Monster
« Reply #5753 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
My dad and I just finished building a new Shrelf (Shrek Shelf) for me to hold all of my Shrek-related stuff! The boards were pretty heavy and I'd never used a hammer before, but once it was all done it was pretty easy in hindsight. My most recent addition, the Halloween Pale (INSANELY detailed by the way, it's a real treat when you look at it up close), went straight in the center. And now I have some new experience as a handyman, too!
You better check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

« Reply #5754 on: October 28, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »
I just got back from Creepyworld, a haunted house kinda thing, with some friends for a birthday. It was really disappointing, but we all had a lot of fun anyway.

« Reply #5755 on: October 28, 2012, 10:26:03 PM »
Your first mistake was expecting a place called Creepyworld to be creepy.

« Reply #5756 on: October 29, 2012, 04:37:36 AM »
I hadn't been to a haunted house since I was eight years old, so of course I was expecting it to actually be scary.

« Reply #5757 on: November 08, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
Chanarchive lives again, thanks largely due to the valiant efforts of Encyclopedia Dramatica.

« Reply #5758 on: November 08, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
Gay marriage is legal in Maine, Maryland, and now Washington.

Washington, as well as Colerado, has also voted to legalize pot.

Nice one, America. Keep on truckin'.
Relics.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5759 on: November 08, 2012, 11:41:22 PM »
Chanarchive lives again, thanks largely due to the valiant efforts of Encyclopedia Dramatica.
I'm imagining a grand alternate universe where Obama headed that process to further court the youth vote.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print