Print

Author Topic: Cheat codes  (Read 10344 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2006, 01:41:41 AM »
Hmm, okay. Dang, that would have been a huge game, though, compared to the previous 2 Sonics!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 07:03:57 PM »
Sega needs to make that game, They could even bring back the time travelling and Super Peel-out from Sonic CD. I can already imagine what the bad future of Hill Top Zone looks like.... *drools*

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »
Uhhhh, Lava Reef?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 11:15:58 AM »
Well, hopefully they'll do something like that in a Sonic classics compilation or whatnot.

Speaking of which, anyone remember the cheat codes for the old Sonic games? They were weird. I mean, the sound test stuff in 1 and 2 was unorthodox, but then there was the stuff with pressing two or three buttons at just the right moment of the title screen in Sonic 3, and all kinds of other convoluted methods in the other games.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2006, 06:07:30 PM »
I believe the stage select code for Sonic 3 had you pressing the D-pad directions in time with the BGM beat.

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2006, 11:23:37 PM »
That reminds me, I remember trying to do a code on Sonic Chaos for Game Gear that my friend told me. It involved pressing something right as Tails blinked. I think it was a fake code. :(

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »
i remember that code thats one of the hardest codes in the game
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2006, 07:08:28 PM »
The other day, when I was playing WarioWare: Touched, my friend said that if you fart into the microphone, you get a surprise. I didn't believe him, I just did it for...the sake of argument. Yeah, that's it.
every

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2006, 11:47:38 PM »
i did that you have to do that on a specific game can remember wich though
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2006, 09:30:12 AM »
Really? Because farting into microphones is the one feature missing in several DS games (for example, it would make Ping Pals infinitely more fun).
every

Print