Print

Author Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards!  (Read 30355 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2015, 07:14:50 PM »
Oh, I wasn't being antagonistic.  I was offering support for your comment. 

Regardless, does anyone want to trade any Wii U code for something currently on Club Nintendo?  Also let me know if anything new pops up you want to trade for. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2015, 09:13:17 PM »
When did they stop giving coins for registering consoles? I just registered my 2DS the other day (I had been planning on saving it until next year, but yeah), and it didn't give me anything.

Anyone want a Monster Hunter demo code? I've got an extra one.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2015, 04:53:25 PM »
I completed the survey from my Wii U registration yesterday and got the points.  Maybe you did it during the time that they had problems.  I know my account showed no coins for a while and even showed some things I'd reg'd as not being complete.  Did you simply add the reg code?  If so, I think you need to complete a survey to get the points.  If you did the survey and/or it's not showing up I suggest contacting them about it.  They are generally very easy to work with.  Once I bought a DK classic game that didn't come with a code and they reg'd it for me over the phone.  I also once did not receive a Club Nintendo reward and they simply mailed me a new one (it was shoelaces). 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2015, 01:42:12 AM »
Never mind, I'm stupid. I registered the serial number but not the PIN number.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2015, 09:28:15 AM »
For some reason, I have my SSB Wii U code registered so that I have Mewtwo and the CD, but not the survey. I should probably call Nintendo about that.

Also, is anyone else having the Flipnote 3D thing not show up?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2015, 10:24:34 PM »
One of the games up for download now is Doc Louis's Punch-Out!

The download games will all be available until June 30th, so save up for physical rewards first, but yeah, that's pretty big.

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2015, 12:15:17 AM »
Getting DL's Punch Out! and the new three poster set for Smash. Good deals.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2015, 01:39:53 AM »
As predicted, all the physical rewards besides the game-card case are either paper or cloth.

The table calendar is pretty classy, though.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2015, 08:09:10 AM »
I've got 1300 coins, which I'll be spending on EarthBound, NES Remix, Wario Land 2, and both Dillon's Rolling Western games.

« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2015, 07:44:30 PM »
I got Dillon's Rolling Western since I actually had some coins. Should have got a 250 coin thing for Wii U, can't say I really enjoy this game, plus it runs at like 20fps even without 3D on. I should probably play it a bit more though to see if I actually like it.

Flipnote 3D though! Finally!

« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2015, 02:03:07 PM »
What were you doing in a Skyward Sword poster?

I pop out of them and scare unsuspecting Zelda fans.
Relics.

Print