Print

Author Topic: What actually happens when you beat Luigi's Mansion?  (Read 14023 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 11:13:16 PM »
In the case of the American version, ghosts are faster and Luigi takes more damage, but the Poltergust has more suction power. It's good for getting gold frames.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
Just out of curiosity, is Mario actually permanently rescued upon defeating King Boo, or does Luigi's Mansion follow the all-too-common route of sending you back to the title screen after the credits without offering a chance to save, and therefore barring the player from actually "beating" the game?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 06:01:48 AM »
Just out of curiosity, is Mario actually permanently rescued upon defeating King Boo, or does Luigi's Mansion follow the all-too-common route of sending you back to the title screen after the credits without offering a chance to save, and therefore barring the player from actually "beating" the game?

You save after beating King Boo then you start another game in the same slot.

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »
Just to clarify, I'm talking about what happens when you get all gold frames on every portrait ghost, and beat the game.

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »
I think it's the same thing but I've never done it so I wouldn't know.

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 04:02:23 AM »
You find out Bowser is really King Boo. If you collet all Boos, deafeat every boss and enimes, get a lot of money, etc, you will see the mansion is yours. There might be a squeal to Luigi's Mansion for Wii or upcoming consle Wii 2 or japan is Us.

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »
If there is a Luigi's Mansion 2 I will weep glorious tears of joy. ;u; <3

I'm so aggrivated at myself. I wanted to play the game SO BADLY last night. So I took back my GCN controller from my neighbor (she was borrowing it for kart) and plugged it in to find....I sold Luigi's Mansion.

..I'll probably end up buying it AGAIN lmao.
That was sarcasm. c:

Print