Print

Author Topic: Super Sam and Maxio?  (Read 4519 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 05, 2007, 04:02:14 PM »
Why didn't this surface earlier? It demands to be placed into the Mario PC Cameos!

Sam and Max pay tribute to the Super Mario series by featuring the signature coins (Pic1), moves (Pic2), and talk (Pic3) to provide yet another hilarious take on the plumber we have all come to know and love. I didn't play the game, but the episodes got big hype each time they came out.

I've heard rumblings that my linkage makes some PC's crash. I'm using html "a href" links, nothing more. Anyone else running into these problems??

Link: GoNintendo
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:37:27 AM by MEGAߥTE »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 04:26:52 PM »
10 Coins to whoever sends us non-horribly-compressed screen shots of these references.

As for the crashing, don't worry about it. BirdPerson has terrible luck with anything electronic.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 04:30:56 PM by Deezer »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 05:37:50 PM »
As for the crashing, don't worry about it. BirdPerson has terrible luck with anything electronic.
Interesting, considering that his first name is Sam.

And mine is Max... Hmm.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
This time nothing happened. Don't worry about it, my connection and computer are really awful.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print