Print

Author Topic: Super Paper-maker Mario  (Read 4012 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 26, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »

The game has made Nintendo so much money, it could probably be renamed that! Super Paper Mario has sold over 1.25 million copies worldwide since its April release. There were once reports of sluggish sales in Japan (due to that market's focus on shorter games), but do you think this will stop Nintendo from creating another iteration, especially after these numbers?

Source: Nihon Kogyo Shimbun
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 03:25:35 PM »
I honestly think that Nintendo will make yet another Paper Mario, very possibly along the same lines as Super Paper Mario. I just finished the game (didn't have time to play it until June even though I bought it in April) and loved it. Wonderfully done and well, it would be a mistake to not make another game of this caliber. Plus the success of the title doesn't help either (More towards shorter games? I've been looking for longer... heh.).
-M. Kava
Gaming Addict Since 1993.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »
Considering that SPM isn't available yet in neither Europe nor Australia, that's really good.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »
This is nice. If there is another Paper Mario game I definatly want it as an RPG.

Print