Print

Author Topic: SMB2 Japan and euro version  (Read 5488 times)

« on: July 06, 2005, 04:33:46 PM »
I'm talking about the SMB2 that was not sold in america, do you know where I can buy it without having to use the internet?  If you still do not know what I am talking about, go to wikipedia.net and search key word "lost levels".

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE
I only watch [adult swim]

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 04:38:21 PM »
I get most of my imports from these two:  
http://www.lik-sang.com/
http://www.play-asia.com/

I got SMB2 GBA from http://www.toysnjoys.com/gbadvance_famicommini.html.  It's #21 in series 3.

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

Edited by - Luigison on 7/6/2005 3:41:35 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 05:18:01 PM »
The Euro version was the same as the US version.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 05:22:42 PM »
You may be able to find the SNES Super Mario Allstars cart. that had it at GameStop, Software Etc., Funcoland, E.B., a pawn shop, or anywhere else that sells used games.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 06:21:09 PM »
So let me get this straight Luigison, those are GBa games correct?  But where in the world were they released? and who made them?

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 7/6/2005 5:27:12 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 06:26:19 PM »
If you want a legit copy of the Japanese SMB2, please realize that you'll need a Famicom and Famicom Disk System to play it... those don't go for cheap.  All of this is available on eBay; that's where I got mine.  In fact, I got the original disk version, two pirate cartridge versions, and the GBA version.  Also, you could get Super Mario Deluxe for GBC, which includes the game as an unlockable.

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 12:49:27 AM »
Hi,
I want to ask if you guys know where I can buy the japanese Version from Mario Kart 64. I know this isn't the right topic, but I cant  make one. Thanks for youe help!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 03:02:06 AM »
You don't need a Famicom. Just a Famicom Disk System, a Game Genie*, a Frontloading NES*, and a Famicom to NES adaptor (take one from a Gyromite cart) Granted, it is more expensive than SMAS, but it is also the original.

*Not needed if you own a toploading NES
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 03:04:04 AM by Yoshi55 »
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 01:02:18 AM »
Yoshi55, how could you run it through a cartridge when the game is on a disk?
That was a joke.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 03:23:35 AM »
You take the adaptor out of the Gyromite cartridge. Gyromite cartridges use a 60-pin Famicom chip and an adaptor to get it to work on a 72-pin NES.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Print