Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Soundtracks - many OST's each week ^_^  (Read 4313 times)

« on: July 17, 2005, 09:24:18 PM »
hello ^_^.
I have for sale many Nintendo Soundtracks for sale each week, if you're looking for a rare soundtrack you couldn't find anywhere just let me know and I will find it for you, here's the link from ebay to my auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZprincessQ2disabela

thanks for looking ^_^

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 10:32:09 PM »
This is all well and good, but you're lying in the description of one of the items; a SM64 soundtrack. It is not exactly as the same soundtrack used in SM64DS-- There are multiple tweaks to themes, even additions, such as its rendering of the Isle Delfino primary theme.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 04:08:17 PM »
description is accurate, soundtrack is basically the same as on the Nintendo DS, of course you have few tunes added to DS version, but all in all - it's the same music.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 10:51:46 PM »
basically != exactly

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 11:19:16 PM »
This is all well and good, but you're lying in the description of one of the items; a SM64 soundtrack. It is not exactly as the same soundtrack used in SM64DS-- There are multiple tweaks to themes, even additions, such as its rendering of the Isle Delfino primary theme.

Also the backbeat that was added to Jolly Roger Bay.

Print