Print

Author Topic: Wanted: The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition  (Read 3902 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: October 20, 2005, 06:18:58 PM »
I want LoZ:CE, for cheap, otherwise I can go buy it for not so cheap somewhere else. I might pay more if all the manuals and crap are still in the case. Post or email me if you have a copy for sale. Please don't post if you are going to state something that doesn't directly involve a serious offer to sell me a copy of the promo disc. If you do, I'll see the 1-UP Mushroom, and I'll get all excited because I'll think I'll have a copy to buy, and then I'll read your lame post about how you had a copy to sell me, but something happened to it so you can't. Don't do that to me; God help you if you get my hopes up and then let me down.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 08:47:05 PM »
God helps me every day. But I'm not posting just to tell you that.

I have a mint copy of what you seek that I haven't used for many eons, and I'd be willing to hand it off to such a trusted member as you. Did you have any kind of an idea of what you'd like to pay? (I don't know what its value is, so this is an opportunity for you to take advantage of me in a trustworthy sort of way. :P )
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

TEM

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 01:46:52 PM »
Excellent! To determine my trustworthiness to a further extent talk to Luigison about our monetary adventures. For a mint package of the game... Let's start the haggling at 12 dollars.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »
Actually, I already trust you enough simply because you helped to make a parody of my Meet Watoad movies, not to mention that you and I have met five of the same people in person. And I suppose that 12 bucks could be a good price for the game collection since I originally got it for free with an NP renewal. Right now it is sitting in my family's house an hour away, so let me get my hands on it again, and then I'll confirm both the item's condition/completeness and the price. Thanks!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 07:06:17 PM »
Ebay sold range for the game in the past two weeks is: $15.99 - $73.50.

Average sale: $37.95 over 183 copies.

Oh, and almost all of these were used.

Edited by - MegaByte on 10/21/2005 6:08:48 PM

TEM

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 03:49:27 PM »
I don't RECALL asking for a third party perspective, but, alrighty!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 02:06:30 AM »
Mß, I appreciate the advice, mainly because I'm consistently stunned by your ability to track things on eBay, but also because, well, I just appreciate getting advice from you. My goal in this situation, though, is more to help a fellow forum member than to make money, so I'm going to continue with the transaction as proposed. It's sort of similar to how I sent you that Japanese stuff, I would say.

Print