Print

Author Topic: de Blob  (Read 3235 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »
When I first saw a commercial for this game, I think it looks promising.  I've looked on the internet, and the reviews seem positive.  Do you think this game is worth getting?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »
It wouldn't be a high priority for me, but it definitely looks like it gives all those other Wii "games" a run for their money.

I don't, however, like how it's coming out on the DS later. I am so freaking sick of all these Wii/DS together games.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 08:28:54 PM »
It seems promising. I'll probably ask for it for Christmas.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 10:58:02 PM »
It's worth getting if you do not intend to derive any sort of challenge or variety from it. It's vaguely amusing, but it's the exact same easy game from start to finish.
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 06:56:27 AM »
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 07:00:50 AM »
It's worth getting if you do not intend to derive any sort of challenge or variety from it. It's vaguely amusing, but it's the exact same easy game from start to finish.
That's basically okay with me, as I've come to except that pretty much everything on the DS/Wii is that way.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 11:46:14 AM »
"Except it" is right, since most games (worth playing at least) on those consoles do in fact not conform to that description.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 10:41:33 PM »
Like I said, there's a lot of junk, but that doesn't mean "pretty much everything".
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 09:46:59 PM »
Maybe I'll just rent it.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print