Print

Author Topic: It's worth a try...  (Read 2229 times)

« on: May 26, 2003, 02:34:24 PM »
I think I might know how to get to the secret page.  I haven't tried it yet though.  Look for a post that deezer, david dayton etc. posted.  Click on the mario icon which gives their profile.  maybe, where it says their website, THAT"S THE WEBSITE!!  It'll be pretty hard to try to find one of their posts.  I do know that some time back, their was a topic called, "religeon" and David posted.  I don't know if it's still here though.  If anyone finds anything, please post here

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 02:52:46 PM »
I have already found the secret page, and no, I'm not giving any hints.
There is a thread in Site Discussion entitled "Secret Page" in which Deezer has given hints.

The website in their user profiles are NOT the secret page. Deezer's is TMK's front page, and David's is a different website.

And yes, the "Religion" topic is still here. I recently revived it.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 03:09:40 PM »
Ya, and really the Secret page isnt all its hyped up to be. Believe me, Ive found it...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 03:24:46 PM »
Oh yeah, speaking of which, it was just updated recently. It has a few funny pictures, but that's about it.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print