Print

Author Topic: TMK Game Reviews  (Read 8982 times)

« on: October 14, 2006, 12:23:56 PM »
I really appreciate the reviews you guys have been putting out lately.  Normally, I skip straight to the end and check the final scores--but with TMK it's different.  I can actually get a good feel for the game.  By the time I'm done, it's like the reviewer and I are on the same page, and the numerical scores are just a formality.

What's also strange:  TMK is a Mario fan site... Yet, the reviews are utterly objective.  I just re-read the March of the Minis review, and it basically gives a fact-based account of what to expect from the game.  That may sound boring--even amateur--but it allows one to form an opinion on one's own.  It's perfect.

Anyway, I appreciate it and just wanted to let you know.  I'm sure most others feel the same.  Please keep up the good work.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »
Thanks!  I actually write the reviews for Planet GameCube and copy them over here, so it's sort of their style I'm following.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:57:55 PM »
Well, my SPP score was inflated.  I tend to think that the game I'm currently playing is one of the best ever. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 04:10:57 AM »
The best games I think are the ones that have the best graphics and the best storyline thats why I'm dying to get a Wii and Super Mario Galaxy so I know who he is up against this time! Who knoes who it is!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 01:26:04 AM »
The best games I think are the ones that have the best graphics and the best storyline thats why I'm dying to get a Wii and Super Mario Galaxy so I know who he is up against this time!

What

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 08:53:57 PM »
The best games I think are the ones that have the best graphics and the best storyline thats why I'm dying to get a Wii and Super Mario Galaxy so I know who he is up against this time! Who knoes who it is!

What

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »

I agree with the previous two posts.  I just did this for fun.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 10:27:04 PM »
I lolled.

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 02:06:06 AM »
woah, reece is getting payed out... well I'm no great fan of all this I admit but I do enjoy good graphics

and what he's trying to say is that he can't wait to get a Wii and SMG and is wondering who the main antagonist will be
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:10:25 AM »
Okay, I admit it.  I do enjoy good graphics EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. (written in caps to avoid bashing)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 11:53:50 PM »
good video levels is also good but my video and graphics card sucks
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 03:44:13 PM »
TMK is pretty much about console gaming.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 12:13:00 AM »
indeed it is and they use 3D characters more than actual realistic-looking human character so vidoe requirements does not need to be so enourmous

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 04:22:55 AM »
You guys are slack just cause I am a Mario freak, maniac, fanatic, gamer and slut doesn't mean u hav 2 pay me out. Aww what the hell abuse me, but you must realize that you are paying out Mario (in one way or another) because I have loved and worshipped him since I was 4 years old. And I'll tell you something, this means I have loved him for nearly a decade. Whats Mario without his truly beloved fans?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 04:38:01 PM »
What in the name of mustard are you talkng about!?

Print