Print

Author Topic: Mario Galaxy In October according to... famitsu?  (Read 3459 times)

« on: April 23, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
Hello everypeople.
I was readin' around the internets, when I saw me multiple posts that Famitsu Magazine in Japan says Mario Galaxy is coming out in October. So I searched these boards to see if anyone posted anything about it, and I saw posts like; "MArio 128 coming to GCN[says Famitsu]" in 2004. "Square Enix developing a Mario game for the DS[says Famitsu]" and tehre were some truths and some stories that didn't hold through. Does anyone trust this magazine about the release date? I don't know what to believe D; someone should give Nintendo a jingle. :)
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:45:56 AM »
I never believe anyone unless the original source is from the ones responsible for the development.
For example, I never believed that SPM existed until I saw a mention of it on Nintendo site.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 12:12:36 PM »
Famitsu is usually pretty reliable. I think.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 11:18:31 AM »
^ Yeah, well, being weekly and all, it's also pretty up-to-date!

I thought it was already confirmed Super Mario Galaxy got pushed back to Fall... maybe that was SSBB... I dunno, I'm getting all of Nintendo's stupid business moves mixed up.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 04:23:39 AM »
Well in Aussi it said to come out in September I mean that well the previews for the covers are out but not the games. I'll just have to wait and wait and wait and wait and...

Sqrt2

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 08:48:10 AM »
| guess that means those of us stuck in the computer game hellhole known as PAL territory, (Europe, Austraila/NZ) won't be seeing SMG until June/July '08 at the earliest. What a bummer indeed!
AA fanboy and proud!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
Ya know, Europe has been getting certain Mario games earlier than us USA'ers, so don't count that idea out yet. I wouldn't expect NoA to release it here until November or so. As for Smash, I'd think Nintendo would want to save that for next year, but never know...
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 08:12:53 PM »
Actually the only Mario game that was released in Yurop first was Mario Strikers Charged(a.k.a. Super Smash Football) but that's because Soccer is so popular there.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
i would like it to come sooner but still my birthday is in october! :-)
I really don't care much for logic.

Print