Print

Author Topic: The entire Mario anime movie for your viewing pleasure  (Read 8490 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 08:32:17 PM »
No, I just get so sick of turning on the TV, and seeing a logo on every single channel.

It drives me crazy.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 12:36:07 PM »
I guess the next step is to get it without a giant watermark.
Nah.  The next step would be the fansub.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »
That's assuming the dubs aren't B-movie quality junk.

Oh, and Toad, that's annoying, but not all channels have it. USA, TBS and their affiliates are the worst, but the majority either don't have ads at the bottom or, if they do, they're unintrusive.
every

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 08:53:23 AM »
Hehe... I already have found them and downloaded them about a month or more ago (with Javimoya, yet YoutubeX is better, yet I did not know about YoutubeX until more recently)!
And if the anime movie is not enough...

Momotaro 1
Momotaro 2
Issunboshi 1
Issunboshi 2
Snow White 1
Snow White 2
Furikake commercial (So they are not phone cards!)

*smiles like Storo*

(Note: The reason why I smiled like Storo is because that is how I feel. Please no controversy about that.)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 09:38:40 PM »
I so have to see those. But with a connection speed of a measly 26.4k, it's not going to be easy. I guess I'll kill time by reading some old issues of NP or putting a coat of polish on the next chapter of LAS3 or something. Oh, there's always Pokémon Pearl.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »
Thank you, Hula Guy.  I've been wanting to see that OVA since the day I first heard of its existence.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 10:21:51 AM »
Looks like the SMB Information Station commentary needs to be revised.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »
Whatever happened to Koopaprince anyway? The site just went six feet under one day and never came back.....

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 04:36:14 PM »
The first five minutes of the anime movie translated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvH8UasXTUo
According to the comments, the translation is not perfect.  One commenter says that " Anata no tomodachi?" means "Are these your friends?", instead of "Is this gonna end soon?"  Ah well, it's the only translation I could find, not that we didn't already have a good enough idea of what's going on without translation.

I'd actually like to see the fairy tales translated, since they relied so heavily on narration.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 06:23:29 PM »
"Anata no tomodachi?" actually does mean "Are these your friends?" Anata is one way of saying "you" (my dictionary says it's feminine, so it means a female "you"), and tomodachi can mean "friend". The no marker makes the tomodachi belong to anata (like "Yoshi's Cookie" in Japan is "Yoshi no Cookie"), thus making the statement literally mean "your friend(s)?" which is equvilent to "Are these your friends?"

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 09:52:00 PM »
YouTube deleted part one. :(  Jerks.

Here's another part 1
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 11:37:17 PM »
Thank you, Hula Guy.  I've been wanting to see that OVA since the day I first heard of its existence.
The same applies to me, too.
Did you know that the uploader had no idea of the popularity of these OVAs?

Tendo

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 06:55:10 PM »
Mario anime.... huh, even If it was English I couldn't understand Mario
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 06:56:55 PM by Tendo »
I Wanna Pway the TENDO!

Print